Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edp flights

Anyone know when the EDP flights get announced? I would imagine it's about the same time every year.

Anyone know how to see the applied teams? You used to be able to see it using the gotsoccer event ID but registration appears to be different for 2021-22.

Comment

Yes, registration is thru gotsport now I think, so different to see If you can.

Comment

If someone knows the event ID, I think the URL can be figured out to see the applied teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Anyone know when the EDP flights get announced? I would imagine it's about the same time every year.
          Who cares it’s EDP, mostly for younger ages. By the time the kids get to HS they play GA.

Comment

Who cares it’s EDP, mostly for younger ages. By the time the kids get to HS they play GA.
            Who cares? The original poster does. So, if you don’t care then just move on. Why be such a jerk? Just leave it alone.

Comment

No good girls teams play GA is a terrible league that should never have gotten off the ground. You must be confusing it with the MLS next for the boys that is definitely the best league you can play however for the girls ECNL is a far stronger and better league.

Comment

No good girls teams play GA is a terrible league that should never have gotten off the ground. You must be confusing it with the MLS next for the boys that is definitely the best league you can play however for the girls ECNL is a far stronger and better league.
                You're responding to a troll, bozo.

Comment

If memory serves, it's no earlier than mid August. Looks like they've changed up the registration system so now clubs/coaches have to get the registration link from EDP, and applied teams and maybe even flights won't be viewable to us. Just another layer to the obscurity for parents, bravo EDP. I didn't think youth soccer be any less transparent, but you managed to do it!

Comment

edp

This is for the boys side, the posters about the girls side are so annoying.

Sorry that my son is playing in a league that you think sucks. But thanks, I'm so much smarter for having your stupid opinion on a league that doesn't apply to me.

Comment

This is for the boys side, the posters about the girls side are so annoying.

Sorry that my son is playing in a league that you think sucks. But thanks, I'm so much smarter for having your stupid opinion on a league that doesn't apply to me.
                      Again. That was a troll, just scroll past these stupid posts/people, don't feed into it.

Comment

Agreed very fair post, few and far between on here.

Comment

Any updates or links to gotsport for EDP flights

Comment

flights will be out soon

Comment

tournaments and flights

So will they announce the flights before they announce the schedule for the EDP Fall Kick Off? I would have to assume they want to set the flights and than schedule the tournament, but it could be they use that tournament to help see what team fits where?

Anyone remember or know?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X