• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shady!
    So what NJ club is he at?

Comment

Had my daughter try out at Continental (now Delco) a few years ago, he called us made an offer and we accepted. 2 days later called back and said he never offered and that we misunderstood. Not trustworthy...
      That is terrible. He should have left her on the squad. You don't do that to a child.

So poster is correct. He was at Delco/Continental.

Comment

So what NJ club is he at?
        Someone posted Stallions. I have no idea and am just reposting the response.

Comment

Alvernia college/university...do you need to know anything else.. a D3 charlatan

Comment

I heard unconfirmed reports he was found with his head between one of his players legs at a practice once

Comment

I heard unconfirmed reports he was found with his head between one of his players legs at a practice once
              Not even remotely funny as we are talking about children. He was a solid coach at PF the last 3 years. No idea about Continental/Delco previously but he's a legit coach who coached some very talented PF teams the last few years and is probably a good get for whatever club in NJ got him.

Comment

Not even remotely funny as we are talking about children. He was a solid coach at PF the last 3 years. No idea about Continental/Delco previously but he's a legit coach who coached some very talented PF teams the last few years and is probably a good get for whatever club in NJ got him.
                How’s it going Kyle ya mad shagger

Comment

He's not a good coach or a good guy, but he's not a predator. Stop with this.

Comment

Legit meaning he is a real person and is not made up? As a coach he was only as good as the kids playing in front of him as are most PF coaches on the girls side. Now that other clubs have ECNL and GAL they have stopped getting players from other areas which is killing them now. The past few years at PF showed the club was only as good as the players coming in from other areas. As for KM, if there was some sort of nonsense with him the management at PF would let the new club know. If PF gave a recommendation then it is a solid one.

Comment

Legit meaning he is a real person and is not made up? As a coach he was only as good as the kids playing in front of him as are most PF coaches on the girls side. Now that other clubs have ECNL and GAL they have stopped getting players from other areas which is killing them now. The past few years at PF showed the club was only as good as the players coming in from other areas. As for KM, if there was some sort of nonsense with him the management at PF would let the new club know. If PF gave a recommendation then it is a solid one.
                      What do you mean "other areas"? Do you mean moved over? My kid played for another program before moving to PF and continued to develop and grow with great success. Good players make each other better too. The players went there for a reason. They. could have gone elsewhere ( those that had options). They didn't. That speaks to the organization and the coaching.
                      I agree 100% PF would never let a coach of questionable character in its organization or remain. The safety of the kids iis always first. Many are parents too.

Comment

What do you mean "other areas"? Do you mean moved over? My kid played for another program before moving to PF and continued to develop and grow with great success. Good players make each other better too. The players went there for a reason. They. could have gone elsewhere ( those that had options). They didn't. That speaks to the organization and the coaching.
                        I agree 100% PF would never let a coach of questionable character in its organization or remain. The safety of the kids iis always first. Many are parents too.
                        Frankly i don't know of any clubs in our area that would not put kids safety first.
                        They may all be rivals and businesses, but they care about the children.

Comment

Ignore the nonsense with the coach and girls, that is total BS. I'm parent at PF and he hasn't coached my daughter (she is one of the age groups he coached), but he was not well-liked by players or parents and was not thought of as a good coach at the club. Seems like most are happy he is gone.

Comment

Totally agree that PF has fallen off a cliff and is not drawing the commuters it once did.

Comment

Totally agree that PF has fallen off a cliff and is not drawing the commuters it once did.
                              I agree PF isn't what is was a few years ago, but silly to say it doesn't draw the commuters still. My older daughter (an ECNL player, not star but solidly on the team) moved to another club for more playing time (and moved my younger one for convenience). A big reason for this was PF keeps getting girls from MD, DE, NJ and further parts of PA. None of the other clubs in this area have that pull so playing time feels more secure.

Comment

Everyone should be going Match Fit anyway WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X