Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop. Your kid plays for adf. They are ok. Nothing special.

Hope they are having fun.
    Not my team but there must be something special since they're the ones who advanced in that age group - like em or not.

Comment

I was there this weekend for another team. I managed to see a little bit of ADF 05B throughout 3 different games. They showed a tremendous amount of composure and determination after losing their first game. Well done ADF.
      The only thing special about this team is the way the players & coach run their mouths non stop during their play. Super chippy and dirty play quite often. Slide tackling players and just hoping they land the ball. Bullying & intimidating refs to get the calls they want.

2 goals in the last 5 minutes against WashTimbers. They were gifted a PK with 5 minutes left in the game, following a dive in the box (aka the Sterling effect). 2nd goal was well a beautiful shot in the upper left that took advantage of a team that had been a bit demoralized.

This team is good, but not great. They over-compensate by their typical ADF brand behavior. Is there a team from this club that doesn't play this way? F-Bomb nickname well deserved.

Comment

Not my team but there must be something special since they're the ones who advanced in that age group - like em or not.
        While it's great that they advanced and kudos to them - don't read too much into it. Most of the top teams were not there. I'd expect to see Crossfire to move the dates for the HS ages to later in July to prevent overlap with ECNL Playoffs so they can maintain the integrity of the tournament at those age groups.

Comment

Cuervos dumbass. I stand by my comments. Out of state, I root for all Oregon teams.
          Me too. I root for Oregon teams at every tournament and I think most of us do. It really is rare to see our team players or parents want to root against a team from Oregon. Have only seen it once.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X