Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A girl on my daughter's team was told she was overweight and got cut.
    Was she a goalie?

Comment

Was she a goalie?
      Really?

Comment

Was she a goalie?
        Not sure if you noticed but PDA is not diverse nor inclusive. The biggest thing We noticed when we joined was that the kids all were very done up, tall and thin and very into their looks which was typical of my kids past teams.

Comment

D1 Scholarships. You know the details of these? Success at developing them or providing a vehicle for them to be seen? The assumptions that people make based on limited data are interesting
          You say assumptions that people make on TS when the only subject matter is how much they hate PDA? Now that’s funny. The data is simple and factual when you read the soccer data of PDA being rated one of the top girls soccer programs in the country. You see the data when you look at the college commitments in a given year that runs the spectrum of P5 Conferences to Ivy’s and D3. That is all factual. The subject matter on all these TS posts is welcoming all anonymous parents to give their truths about a club they all hate for various reasons. You parents will never recognize the facts when given only how much you hate the club. That’s your reality.

Comment

Gross but can’t say I’m surprised.

Comment

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, Alex.

Comment

Yes we hate them. The training sucks, the coaches can’t be trusted and the parents are tools. There I said it.
                Agree. And to add now they are losing. So it’s even worse. Before when we won all the time it was great but now it genuinely sucks.

Comment

Agree. And to add now they are losing. So it’s even worse. Before when we won all the time it was great but now it genuinely sucks.
                  It’s sad PDA is losing not because of the amazing talent they have on their bloated
                  rosters, but because of Beavis and Butthead coaches. You have clowns “coaching” elite players because they have an ECNL superpower NJ status. They miss-use ECNL and falsely represent that they are a development club. They are anything but
                  development.

Comment

You say assumptions that people make on TS when the only subject matter is how much they hate PDA? Now that’s funny. The data is simple and factual when you read the soccer data of PDA being rated one of the top girls soccer programs in the country. You see the data when you look at the college commitments in a given year that runs the spectrum of P5 Conferences to Ivy’s and D3. That is all factual. The subject matter on all these TS posts is welcoming all anonymous parents to give their truths about a club they all hate for various reasons. You parents will never recognize the facts when given only how much you hate the club. That’s your reality.
                    You dont. The fact is PDA play A PART in a kids journey. How big a part they play is what REAL data tells you. You choose to only focus on the end of the journey which, to you, is a D1 commitment. I dont hate PDA. What I find interesting is how people get so blinded by such limited information.

Comment

It’s sad PDA is losing not because of the amazing talent they have on their bloated
                      rosters, but because of Beavis and Butthead coaches. You have clowns “coaching” elite players because they have an ECNL superpower NJ status. They miss-use ECNL and falsely represent that they are a development club. They are anything but
                      development.
                      You are part of the same problem. Elite is an overused word in many areas of soccer - including when describing players.

Comment

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, Alex.
                        Except that it did.

Comment

You are part of the same problem. Elite is an overused word in many areas of soccer - including when describing players.

Excuse me Beavis. These are elite players. You as a failing “coach” can’t distinguish anymore as you have hundreds lined up for your fake club.

Comment

Excuse me Beavis. These are elite players. You as a failing “coach” can’t distinguish anymore as you have hundreds lined up for your fake club.
                            We are the mother ****ing Shore baby!

Comment

We are the mother ****ing Shore baby!
                              Yes. MF Shore Another fake, failing ECNL club.

Comment

Yes. MF Shore Another fake, failing ECNL club.
                                To bad your kid couldn't make one of our teams. If she did, you wouldn't be on here saying mean things about us. Jealousy will get you no where my friend. Perhaps go out and kick the ball with your kid rather than put down one of the best clubs in NJ on a soccer forum. Wouldn't be surprised if your kid plays for NJ Blaze. Losers attract losers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X