Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Umm, yeah we are. Don't you remember that Trump had another pity party for himself this weekend in which he demanded loyalty from every republican elected official and admitted to his crimes?

This happened this weekend. Don't you think that if all of this was irrelevant Trump wouldn't be running around the country instigating another insurrection? Trump is already campaigning and sh%$tting all over any republican who will not support his lies. Are you saying we should just ignore this just because Trump Corp. was criminally indicted?
    if he is running around doing all of this stuff that you claim,you can bet your azz he thinks its irrelevant
    for christ sakes you have him going to jail for ever, his business gone all his wealth gone and his kids in prison as well
    if you had that load to deal with would you be holding rallies?

Comment

if he is running around doing all of this stuff that you claim,you can bet your azz he thinks its irrelevant
      for christ sakes you have him going to jail for ever, his business gone all his wealth gone and his kids in prison as well
      if you had that load to deal with would you be holding rallies?
      If I'm Trump, of course that's what I'm doing. That's his playbook. When caught without a defense, admit it and say it was perfect and no big deal. Worked tremendously with Ukraine. He kept saying it was a perfect call and he didn't seek a quid pro quo, when anyone with half a brain listening to that recording knows damn well that he was improperly seeking to leverage a weapons bill in exchange for a Biden investigation or even a statement that Biden did something wrong. He got you cons convinced that he did nothing wrong and so all republicans voted to acquit, except for a few. Now you cultists use Ukraine as a talking point. Just like the republicans now claim Trump is blameless for the insurrection while Trump begs for the name of the cop who shot Bobbit to be disclosed. Pathetic fascists.

Comment

If I'm Trump, of course that's what I'm doing. That's his playbook. When caught without a defense, admit it and say it was perfect and no big deal. Worked tremendously with Ukraine. He kept saying it was a perfect call and he didn't seek a quid pro quo, when anyone with half a brain listening to that recording knows damn well that he was improperly seeking to leverage a weapons bill in exchange for a Biden investigation or even a statement that Biden did something wrong. He got you cons convinced that he did nothing wrong and so all republicans voted to acquit, except for a few. Now you cultists use Ukraine as a talking point. Just like the republicans now claim Trump is blameless for the insurrection while Trump begs for the name of the cop who shot Bobbit to be disclosed. Pathetic fascists.
        if it was a clean shoot then why not release the name- its done all the time
        you know the name of the cop who shot Michael Brown and that was a clean shoot

the cop shot an unarmed woman- you dont want more info? weird since every cop shooting lately has dems screaming for the cops head except this one
        wonder why?

Comment

the cop shot an unarmed woman- you dont want more info? weird since every cop shooting lately has dems screaming for the cops head except this one
          wonder why?
          Different poster.

She got what she has coming for her illegal actions. If someone breaks a window to my bome and starts crawling through and I shoot to protect myself and my family, that’s the definition of a “clean shoot.”

No different when it’s the people’s house - I want my capital protected same as I defend my home.

Comment

Different poster.

She got what she has coming for her illegal actions. If someone breaks a window to my bome and starts crawling through and I shoot to protect myself and my family, that’s the definition of a “clean shoot.”

No different when it’s the people’s house - I want my capital protected same as I defend my home.
            It's disgusting how Trump is demanding the officer's name be released - he knows the officer will be a target. He/she was doing their job and thus was cleared of all wrong doing. Funny how cons have no issue if a black criminal gets shot by a cop or a homeowner "standing ground" but can't accept she was also breaking the law.

Comment

wonder why?
              I guess she should have armed herself if she thought she would need to charge through a broken and guarded window to try to murder Pelosi, Pence and any democrat she could find.

I'd much rather have the identity of our patriotic officers who protect our nation's Capitol anonymous for their own safety. Trump doesn't because wants to throw some red meat at you traitors who tried to overturn the election forcefully to instill Trump in office. He wants to send a message that anyone that is against him will be putting their life at risk. Just like he did with Ukraine.

He's a true mafiosa criminal running. That is precisely what the Gotti's of the world do.

Comment

I guess she should have armed herself if she thought she would need to charge through a broken and guarded window to try to murder Pelosi, Pence and any democrat she could find.

I'd much rather have the identity of our patriotic officers who protect our nation's Capitol anonymous for their own safety. Trump doesn't because wants to throw some red meat at you traitors who tried to overturn the election forcefully to instill Trump in office. He wants to send a message that anyone that is against him will be putting their life at risk. Just like he did with Ukraine.

He's a true mafiosa criminal running. That is precisely what the Gotti's of the world do.
                Trump could care less about the woman. He's only using her name to get his fans riled up. His rally run is just another grievance tour + great way to make more $. Nothing new to talk about, just more b*tching. Notice they're not booked for big venues, and after awhile people are looking at their phones, leaving. Even his fans tire of him after awhile.

Comment

Trump said its ok to not pay Tax's

Trump could care less about the woman. He's only using her name to get his fans riled up. His rally run is just another grievance tour + great way to make more $. Nothing new to talk about, just more b*tching. Notice they're not booked for big venues, and after awhile people are looking at their phones, leaving. Even his fans tire of him after awhile.
                  anyone ever see a biden crowd? not me either....biden is a puppet putus.

Comment

🙄this guy again. Putus.

Biden isn't running for anything right now and isn't trying to get money from zombie cult followers to save a crumbling empire like Trump is

Comment

adding your own facts?
                      where is the proof she was trying to murder anyone?
                      the only person Killed was her during the whole thing

Comment

adding your own facts?
                        I’ve asked before …..

If you come to my house and break a window and come crawling in, whether yelling epithets like she was, or not, I am entitled to shoot you. Self-protection.

These animals were shouting the names of the congresspeople they were stalking. Their intent was clear.

She got what she came looking for. Maybe y’all out to consider that before you go and “play” at being insurrectionists

Comment

adding your own facts?
                          There was a mob at the door breaking down windows, mowing down officers, yelling to hang Pence, overwhelming the Capitol police while Trump was not sending any reinforcements, and the elected officials were between Bobbit and the hero who stopped her. It's too bad he got a good shot on her and laid her to rest. On the other hand, the insurrectionists quickly learned that violently invading our Capitol to overturn an election while maiming police officers and chanting about getting Pelosi and Pence has real consequences.

And you don't need proof she was trying to murder anyone. That is legally absolutely irrelevant -- except if you're a Trump worshipper who had one of your own gunned down doing what you only dream of. That shooter is a hero who most likely saved the lives of many elected officials. We'll never know, because he made sure it wouldn't happen.

Comment

putus LMAO. moron.

Comment

adding your own facts?
                              LOL alternate reality. How many people died during it again? I'm giving you another chance to correct yourself.

Comment

I’ve asked before …..

If you come to my house and break a window and come crawling in, whether yelling epithets like she was, or not, I am entitled to shoot you. Self-protection.

These animals were shouting the names of the congresspeople they were stalking. Their intent was clear.

She got what she came looking for. Maybe y’all out to consider that before you go and “play” at being insurrectionists
                                Yes , if she came to your house you would be within your rights to shoot her
                                problem is the Capital is the "PEOPLES HOUSE" and she is a citizen- so she was in her house to a certain extent

you dont know what she was yelling or if she was yelling anything at all

as has been said - might be a righteous shoot legally- but the secrecy and the fact that she was unarmed make it fishy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X