X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    did you even read the link
    thats not a fact check -thats a "we dont believe it,but we cant deny anything"- even Hunter said the lap top could be his
    with all the stuff the FBI took from Rudy,its interesting that they didnt take the laptop
    why?
    and if you think they do have it- why hasnt it been verified yet?

its a hot potato and no one wants to get burned- but Bidens own travel logs crushes your theory that he doesnt have any idea what Hunter is up to
    How about this. Why don't you read the NYT article about Trump's 30 years of tax fraud that won the Pulitzer and you tell me why Trump is not guilty. I've read it and it's clear as day that the dude committed tax fraud. You republicans reply that he hasn't been caught or prosecured so it's fake news. It's so obvious what he and his family did to heist tens of milions from the government. Yet you don't care.

Do you understand now? When you republicans care not one bit about all of Trump's fraud and lies but tell us that it's obvious what Hunder did, we laugh at you.

Here's an example. We know that Trump had a letter of intent through at least June 2016 to build Trump Moscow and we also know that Trump lied about it. There's no doubt that there was a letter of intent because it was an exhibit in the Mueller Report. Here you go, here is the evidence:
    http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/1...tachment.1.pdf

So Trump was dealing during the runup to the elections with a mortal enemy and he lied about it throughout, until he was caught with the document that Cohen provided. That is evidence of corruption, yet you don't care. So stop preaching about Biden. It falls on deaf ears.

Comment

How about this. Why don't you read the NYT article about Trump's 30 years of tax fraud that won the Pulitzer and you tell me why Trump is not guilty. I've read it and it's clear as day that the dude committed tax fraud. You republicans reply that he hasn't been caught or prosecured so it's fake news. It's so obvious what he and his family did to heist tens of milions from the government. Yet you don't care.

Do you understand now? When you republicans care not one bit about all of Trump's fraud and lies but tell us that it's obvious what Hunder did, we laugh at you.

Here's an example. We know that Trump had a letter of intent through at least June 2016 to build Trump Moscow and we also know that Trump lied about it. There's no doubt that there was a letter of intent because it was an exhibit in the Mueller Report. Here you go, here is the evidence:
      http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/1...tachment.1.pdf

So Trump was dealing during the runup to the elections with a mortal enemy and he lied about it throughout, until he was caught with the document that Cohen provided. That is evidence of corruption, yet you don't care. So stop preaching about Biden. It falls on deaf ears.
      You are not only deaf. You are stupid as sh*t. All human garbage is stupid as sh*t.

Comment

You are not only deaf. You are stupid as sh*t. All human garbage is stupid as sh*t.
        Thank you, little Natzi. A clear sign that you lost the argument is that you have no response.

I'll give it one more try. What are your thoughts about the letter of intent that Trump had with Putin during the 2016 election about which he lied to you and me. Here it is: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/1...tachment.1.pdf

Comment

Trump confesses to tax fraud

Thank you, little Natzi. A clear sign that you lost the argument is that you have no response.

I'll give it one more try. What are your thoughts about the letter of intent that Trump had with Putin during the 2016 election about which he lied to you and me. Here it is: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/1...tachment.1.pdf
          so an organization has a lease/license to use the "TRUMP" name???. means absulutely NOTHING!!!!!!

Like your pathetic, uneventful, futile, wasteful life.

tell you what....I Triple dog dare you NOT to think of TRUMP for the rest of the day!!!!
          Can you do it?

You dumb as FK @SSCLOWN!

Comment

so an organization has a lease/license to use the "TRUMP" name???. means absulutely NOTHING!!!!!!

Like your pathetic, uneventful, futile, wasteful life.

tell you what....I Triple dog dare you NOT to think of TRUMP for the rest of the day!!!!
            Can you do it?

You dumb as FK @SSCLOWN!
            What are you talking about, means absoltely nothing? You are one stupid con. So stupid that all you did is read the first two pages of the letter of intent. Now see if you can figure out what page 3 and Schedule 1 say.

Not only would Trump's name be on the hotel, but he would also enter into a hotel management agreement to run the hotel and a residential management agreement to run the residential portion of the tower -- i.e., Trump would run the whole thing. Then go to Schedule 1 for all of the fees that Trump stood to make -- i.e., over a hunder million dollars.

That ^^^^^ to you means absolutely nothing? Of course it does. And that is why you cons are such jokes. No one but Trump cultists take you seriousaly when you jump up and down about supposed Biden crimes because you completely ignore Trump's proven fraud.

Comment

What are you talking about, means absoltely nothing? You are one stupid con. So stupid that all you did is read the first two pages of the letter of intent. Now see if you can figure out what page 3 and Schedule 1 say.

Not only would Trump's name be on the hotel, but he would also enter into a hotel management agreement to run the hotel and a residential management agreement to run the residential portion of the tower -- i.e., Trump would run the whole thing. Then go to Schedule 1 for all of the fees that Trump stood to make -- i.e., over a hunder million dollars.

That ^^^^^ to you means absolutely nothing? Of course it does. And that is why you cons are such jokes. No one but Trump cultists take you seriousaly when you jump up and down about supposed Biden crimes because you completely ignore Trump's proven fraud.
              Means NOTHING....Trump gets paid for the use of his name (if the hotel goes under, to bad, he still gets paid).

Not to mention this was dated in October 2015 a year prior to TRUMP being elected POTUS (hint TRUMP in YOUR HEAD ZOMBIE 247365).

Perhaps you are confusing this with Pelosis Husband buying Call Options 2 weeks prior House Judiciary Committee’s vote on antitrust legislation.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paul...client=gws-wiz

Looks like your liberal slave masters are getting richer while you are getting dumber.

A deaf blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.

Comment

Means NOTHING....Trump gets paid for the use of his name (if the hotel goes under, to bad, he still gets paid).

Not to mention this was dated in October 2015 a year prior to TRUMP being elected POTUS (hint TRUMP in YOUR HEAD ZOMBIE 247365).

Perhaps you are confusing this with Pelosis Husband buying Call Options 2 weeks prior House Judiciary Committee’s vote on antitrust legislation.

https://www.google.com/search?q=paul...client=gws-wiz

Looks like your liberal slave masters are getting richer while you are getting dumber.

A deaf blind and dumb sheep is all you will ever be.
                If it means nothing, why did Trump lie about it?

The letter of intent was in place at least through June 2016. Why didn't Trump admit then, in the runup to the election when he was claiming he has no deals with Russia, that he was party to the letter of intent that would pay him over $100 million?

Why did Trump lie about it if it was meaningless?

I showed you proof that Trump had a business deal with Putin during the election. Show me proof that Biden had any business dealings with China -- and when you do, explain why your republican senators admitted that they couldn't find anything on Joe.

Thanks for playing, Village Idiot. You choose to overlook clear direct evidence of Trump's dealing with Russia while also choosing to ignore republican senators' failure to find anything on Joe. That's precisely what cultists do, because their Dear Leader can do no wrong.

Cracks me up that you now sign your posts as a deaf, dumb and blind sheep. Projection at its finest by our Village Idiot who is so deaf, dumb and blind that when I point him to that part of the letter of intent about Trump managing the entire hotel he closes his eyes, shuts his ears and says that Trump only gets paid for using his name.

So why did Trump lie about the letter of intent during the runup to the election and say he has no business dealings with Russia? A letter of intent sure looks like a business deal. Why did he lie, TC?

Comment

The letter of intent was in place at least through June 2016. Why didn't Trump admit then, in the runup to the election when he was claiming he has no deals with Russia, that he was party to the letter of intent that would pay him over $100 million?

I showed you proof that Trump had a business deal with Putin during the election. Show me proof that Biden had any business dealings with China -- and when you do, explain why your republican senators admitted that they couldn't find anything on Joe.

Thanks for playing, Village Idiot. You choose to overlook clear direct evidence of Trump's dealing with Russia while also choosing to ignore republican senators' failure to find anything on Joe. That's precisely what cultists do, because their Dear Leader can do no wrong.

Cracks me up that you now sign your posts as a deaf, dumb and blind sheep. Projection at its finest by our Village Idiot who is so deaf, dumb and blind that when I point him to that part of the letter of intent about Trump managing the entire hotel he closes his eyes, shuts his ears and says that Trump only gets paid for using his name.

So why did Trump lie about the letter of intent during the runup to the election and say he has no business dealings with Russia? A letter of intent sure looks like a business deal. Why did he lie, TC?
                  1) A letter of intent is a document declaring the preliminary commitment of one party to do business with another. Its NOT A DEAL (therefore no lie, i thought you were a lawyer?)

2) TRUMP Aquisition llc is a pass through company and although shares Trumps name nothing more than that, (it could be Trumps younger brother Robert spearheading this deal as he was heavily involved)

3) Your making a mountain out of a molehill over a license to use the TRUMP name back in 2015?

Please tell us you have something? anything? constructive in your life that needs your attention (like anything else besides letting TRUMP45 in your dumb@ss little brain 247365).

You are one pathetic dumbFK @ssclown.

Comment

1) A letter of intent is a document declaring the preliminary commitment of one party to do business with another. Its NOT A DEAL (therefore no lie, i thought you were a lawyer?)

2) TRUMP Aquisition llc is a pass through company and although shares Trumps name nothing more than that, (it could be Trumps younger brother Robert spearheading this deal as he was heavily involved)

3) Your making a mountain out of a molehill over a license to use the TRUMP name back in 2015?

Please tell us you have something? anything? constructive in your life that needs your attention (like anything else besides letting TRUMP45 in your dumb@ss little brain 247365).

You are one pathetic dumbFK @ssclown.
                    I'm glad you found the website that you cut and pasted that response from -- much of which is false, especially considering that Fat Orange signed the contract. But thanks for admitting that Trump had a signed agreement with Russia that would enrich him. Very nice.

I guess you don't think Trump lied when he said "I have no business dealing with Russia," because signing a letter of intent is not doing business. Or his statement, "I know nothing about Russia, I don't deal there." A letter of intent is not a deal, it's just a useless piece of papers negotiated maticulously by highly paid attorneys that ran 14 pages. No business. Just fun.

Or how about this quote from Trump: "We were thinking about building a building [in Moscow]. Everybody knew about it. There would have been nothing wrong with it.

Now, why did Trump lie about the letter of intent during the runup to the election and say he has no business dealings with Russia? A letter of intent sure looks like a business dealing. Why did he lie, TC?

And why don't you ever answer this simple question. Why did he not tell us that he had a signed letter of intent with Moscow before the election so that voters could take that into account when casting their vote?

Comment

a letter of intent is not a deal- a letter of intent is the expressed desire to make a deal
                      both parties have to agree to make a deal
                      thats when the magic happens

Comment

a letter of intent is not a deal- a letter of intent is the expressed desire to make a deal
                        Just because something wasn't signed doesn't mean Trump wouldn't have given a testicle for it. Trump wanted a Moscow hotel for YEARS (Russians have generally gaudy taste like Trump does, a perfect fit, and of course there were the women). Don Jr talked about their plans for Russia. They also had grand plans for Saudi Arabia for hotels/golf courses/condos. Another country Trump bend over for more than once.

Comment

All Trump had to do is say what you said. A letter of intent is not really a deal. It's an agreeement for which Trump paid tens of thousands to his lawyers because it's just a meaningless document, according to you. It's obviously dealing with Russia, though.

All Trump had to do was say that he had a letter of intent for Trump Moscow but now it's no longer valid because I'm running for president.

Why didn't Trump admit he had a letter of intent? That sure was deealing with Russia - dealing in the dictionary is defined as a "business relation or transaction." Or bisiness interactions. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dealing

He certainly had a business interaction with Russia. Why didn't he tell us this leading up to the 2016 election instead of saying he had no "dealing" with Russia? Do you not care that Trump lied about his business dealings with Russia?

Comment

More kids with the life experience of a turd pontificating about life. What a comedy show.

Comment

More kids with the life experience of a turd pontificating about life. What a comedy show.
                              So true. All the adults are attending CPAC to listen to hundreds of lies from a loser former president and applaud him when he says he won the election. LOL!!!!!!

Comment

So true. All the adults are attending CPAC to listen to hundreds of lies from a loser former president and applaud him when he says he won the election. LOL!!!!!!
                                What's worse is they all know it's bullsh**. If they were really fooled that would be bad enough, but every con politician there knows Trump's claims are crap. They're too afraid to tell him it's over. That's been the problem all along - they gave the bully power, which emboldened him to want and take more power.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X