Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are talking about the B08 and B09 for this year. This year the age grounp does not have ECNLR and RCL 1 is the 2nd team.
    Correct, except for XF.

Comment

Simple.

On the boys side, RCL1 will become a clubs 3rd team at age. ECNL, ECNLR, RCL 1.

If parents will pay, clubs will staff enough coaches to meet the need.

I’d rather see parents plunk down $3k for ds or dd to play on the “c” team than plunk the same amount on Fortnite.
      So ECNLR is like a second division ? Wow this rebranding the same package is getting tiresome .

Comment

ECRL really is just branding with 7-ish extra games. On boys’ side at least, RCL remains the principal league fro ECRL teams. They just play other ECRL teams once per season and those games are mostly the same clubs as existing RCL div 1 opponents. Sounds like all ECRL games will be played over 3 weekends when RCL has breaks. XF can brand teams as ECRL but they still play RCL.

Comment

So ECNLR is like a second division ? Wow this rebranding the same package is getting tiresome .
          I disagree. This is fun. It allows us to keep posting the same senseless nonsense about the newest clubs and leagues. I actually think its a brilliant way to keep parents involved wondering what will happen next. Find me one person who doesn't like talking about a train wreck. If only they could sell us advertising on top of it. :)

Comment

I disagree. This is fun. It allows us to keep posting the same senseless nonsense about the newest clubs and leagues. I actually think its a brilliant way to keep parents involved wondering what will happen next. Find me one person who doesn't like talking about a train wreck. If only they could sell us advertising on top of it. :)
            Yes good point 😄 I do think they must be running out of ideas now . I have never seen the standards of local soccer so low . I’m starting to wonder if the age changes are taking effect ?

Comment

I agree that B10 is better than the B09 ECNL 2 right now. I guarantee you in two or three years, coach Strom will get his team to be as good as the B09 first team.That dude is magic.

XF 09 ECNL 2 lost to Federal Way while playing Second division at Rainer Challenge. They have a long way to go.

Comment

XF 09 ECNL 2 lost to Federal Way while playing Second division at Rainer Challenge. They have a long way to go.
                I said 2 or 3 years. XF ECNL 2 is practically a new team.Most of the other ECNL teams have played with each other for more than 6 years.

Comment

I said 2 or 3 years. XF ECNL 2 is practically a new team.Most of the other ECNL teams have played with each other for more than 6 years.
                  As I said long way to go. I hear great things about that coach.

Where did all the kids from last years XF team go? I heard One went to SU and one moved up but rest of team turned over? Odd.

Comment

A lot of those latino players from Federal Way should be playing in ECNL or MLS next. The parents just don’t have enough dough to travel.You guys should be happy(other nationalities), less competition at tryouts.

Comment

A lot of those latino players from Federal Way should be playing in ECNL or MLS next. The parents just don’t have enough dough to travel.You guys should be happy(other nationalities), less competition at tryouts.
                      I believe most of those players you speak of left FW this year.

Comment

I believe most of those players you speak of left FW this year.
                        Why did I see 8 Latinos in the starting lineup against XF ECNL 2

Comment

Why did I see 8 Latinos in the starting lineup against XF ECNL 2
                          Didn’t say you didn’t. Just that the top players basically all left that team this year. And they were D 2 last year with the better players who left.

Comment

MLS Next?
                            Doesn’t cost a dime to be on Sounders academy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X