• Show
Clear All

Is this guy still coaching?

Comment

Yes. 2010 Bucks girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Is this guy still coaching?
        Somehow, yes. Here’s a true story, my D was an 08 at Bucks several years ago and they beat SB’s 08 Ukie team (before they fired him) in a Rock league game. He screamed at those 8 or 9 year old girls, calling them losers, they were a waste of his time, it was ridiculous. For punishment he made them run, but they had never been to the complex off Bristol road before so it was 10 minutes before a parent went looking for them. SB left before his team got back!

We left Bucks as soon as we found out that SB was going to coach there. Won’t go near him after seeing that

Comment

Somehow, yes. Here’s a true story, my D was an 08 at Bucks several years ago and they beat SB’s 08 Ukie team (before they fired him) in a Rock league game. He screamed at those 8 or 9 year old girls, calling them losers, they were a waste of his time, it was ridiculous. For punishment he made them run, but they had never been to the complex off Bristol road before so it was 10 minutes before a parent went looking for them. SB left before his team got back!

We left Bucks as soon as we found out that SB was going to coach there. Won’t go near him after seeing that
          #fakenews. The slander is disgusting. My daughter played on that team and I was there. Your exaggeration of the truth is just pathetic. They were 11, yes he did make them run after the game as many coaches do in many sports after a poor performance. He did tell them he was disappointed in their effort because they did not play together as a team that day. End of story. 90% of the girls on that team still train with him and would play for him again in a heartbeat.
          You haters will always hate and spread pathetic lies anonymously. I am sure your life is full and you feel better about yourselves.

Comment

#fakenews. The slander is disgusting. My daughter played on that team and I was there. Your exaggeration of the truth is just pathetic. They were 11, yes he did make them run after the game as many coaches do in many sports after a poor performance. He did tell them he was disappointed in their effort because they did not play together as a team that day. End of story. 90% of the girls on that team still train with him and would play for him again in a heartbeat.
            You haters will always hate and spread pathetic lies anonymously. I am sure your life is full and you feel better about yourselves.
            Someone drank the SB kool aid lol. His actions when parents are watching vs when they aren't watching are totally different. He plays mind games with young kids and demands excellence through fear and intimidation. Sounds like a model coach to me! I don't blame him though, because he probably learned that from when he was coached in his younger days. Bottom line is he is a scum bag and wouldn't want him around my kids.

Comment

Everyone knows SB is a screamer. I remember his act at Ukies just watching his practices. Zero chance I would let my kids play for him. But hey to each his/her own.

Comment

This definitely happened though at a PF Ukkies 08 game a few years ago. PF won big and SB made the girls run sprints after the game in the brutal heat. Girls were crying. Whether you support it or not, it happened.

Comment

This definitely happened though at a PF Ukkies 08 game a few years ago. PF won big and SB made the girls run sprints after the game in the brutal heat. Girls were crying. Whether you support it or not, it happened.
                  I have never seen a coach make kids do so many push-ups and yell at a practice. Felt bad for the kids.

Comment

I have never seen a coach make kids do so many push-ups and yell at a practice. Felt bad for the kids.
                    But the results is what matters! Break the kids until they bend and you'll have winners!

Comment

But the results is what matters! Break the kids until they bend and you'll have winners!
                      If you say so. I’m wouldn’t waste my money on his training or coaching. But free country.

Comment

Lose a game, and he goes from kid to kid berating them. You’re slow, you shouldn’t even be on this team, wasting my time on you, pathetic. Parents defending him on here should be ashamed

Comment

SB stole my wife it’s true :(

Comment

Originally posted by guest View Post
                            sb stole my wife it’s true :(
                            liar you are such a troll

Comment

liar you are such a troll
                              Ok Beth

Comment

Ok Beth
                                No it is true. I was in the same room with your wife and SB and they did nothing… but your wife and me ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X