Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crazy how one question can end up without an answer other than bashing coaches

Carly EST & Lou united PDX
    Agree with the second one but Carly? What a joke

Comment

Not sure any of you know Jack sht about any of these coaches and I like all of them. Piss off

Comment

It’s the thorns academy.....they are worse than the top OYSA teams at most of the ages groups....seriously.

She is an upgrade for them.
        It’s true. I don’t care about coaches but it doesn’t take much to find out that the thorns academy sux at most of their age groups..

You do realize they can’t give away spots on their older teams.... stay for a year or two and you realize they aren’t what they seem. Some of their teams can’t scratch together 12 kids for a tournament anymore.

It’s pretty comical.

Comment

Sarah at SCA and Mariana at ADF are fantastic coaches to add to the list.

Comment

This is the worst place to ask for any good information.

You would get better information on the wall of the men's room Chevron.

Comment

Sarah at SCA and Mariana at ADF are fantastic coaches to add to the list.
              Agree with this.

Sarah is a great young coach and really great with developing young kids. Great energy and encourages creativity. Doesn’t support kick and run BS

Comment

We should get more granular. Why not ask who is a good coach for each age group from U6 through U19? Then, break it down to who is good at each individual skill set. If we are going stupid, why not just go full stupid.

Comment

Agree with this.

Sarah is a great young coach and really great with developing young kids. Great energy and encourages creativity. Doesn’t support kick and run BS
                  Not hard to avoid kick and run when your teams are only large personal training sessions. She's good at what she does, but hasn't been asked to fo much.

Comment

Not hard to avoid kick and run when your teams are only large personal training sessions. She's good at what she does, but hasn't been asked to fo much.
                    I tried to understand what this means, but it really doesn’t make any sense.

The post says that she”s good at development and involves all players on the field.

“Hasn’t been asked to do much”. Lost me on this....

Comment

I tried to understand what this means, but it really doesn’t make any sense.

The post says that she”s good at development and involves all players on the field.

“Hasn’t been asked to do much”. Lost me on this....
                      Don't feed the troll. This is just the partisans of one club engaging in pointless sniping at another, as though anyone without an opinion already reads this forum.

When considering such comments, I would recommend Trump's Law: Anyone who spends half his time telling you that he is the only honest fellow around and everyone else is crooked, is almost certainly the biggest crook of the bunch.

People and businesses with actual good reputations, let their reputation speak for themselves. Those that don't, go out and smear the competition.

Comment

Lw updx

Comment

Lw updx
                          fu updx

Comment

fu updx
                            I don’t recognize those initials. She must be new.

Comment

I don’t recognize those initials. She must be new.
                              She is the bedrock. FU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X