Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans Throwing Objects

Kyrie Irving wipes his sneaker on the leprechaun, and gets a bottled tossed at him. Fan is arrested, charged with a felony, and cries of racism ring out.

US Men's National Team has dozens of bottles and cans thrown at players by Mexican fans, one player (Reyna) seemed to be knocked pretty hard when he was hit. No cries of racism ring out.

Just watched a really interesting interview between Branford Marsalis and Bob Costa. Part of the wide-ranging topics discussed was his hatred for labeling every disagreement racist. It takes away from the actual discussion, and shows weakness to cry racism at every turn.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kyrie Irving wipes his sneaker on the leprechaun, and gets a bottled tossed at him. Fan is arrested, charged with a felony, and cries of racism ring out.

US Men's National Team has dozens of bottles and cans thrown at players by Mexican fans, one player (Reyna) seemed to be knocked pretty hard when he was hit. No cries of racism ring out.

Just watched a really interesting interview between Branford Marsalis and Bob Costa. Part of the wide-ranging topics discussed was his hatred for labeling every disagreement racist. It takes away from the actual discussion, and shows weakness to cry racism at every turn.
    Or gee, maybe it's just criminal hooligans. Agreed not everything is about race. Some people are just azzhats no matter what the race.

Comment

Or gee, maybe it's just criminal hooligans. Agreed not everything is about race. Some people are just azzhats no matter what the race.
      Same can be said about the big uptick in bad behavior on airplanes - w t f is wrong with people?

Comment

Same can be said about the big uptick in bad behavior on airplanes - w t f is wrong with people?
        Democrats have destroyed all concepts of personal responsibility and good behavior. Things will get a lot worse.

Comment

Democrats have destroyed all concepts of personal responsibility and good behavior. Things will get a lot worse.
          Most of those getting arrested on planes are anti-masking Trumpers. Thanks for playing along.

Comment

Fans Throwing Objects

Most of those getting arrested on planes are anti-masking Trumpers. Thanks for playing along.
            thanks to dems.
            fyi, u no one can make you wear a mask unless you want them too.

anyone has a right to defend there beliefs (even if we don't agree with it).

Comment

thanks to dems.

Well it's still an FAA regulation, so good luck flying with that attitude. Normal people don't think it's any big deal plus you will avoid a lot of the other illnesses floating around on planes.

Comment

Well it's still an FAA regulation, so good luck flying with that attitude. Normal people don't think it's any big deal plus you will avoid a lot of the other illnesses floating around on planes.
                Look on the bright side.

We won’t ever have to be seated next to Title Con or any of his ilk so long as the FAA wants masks and they refuse to wear them.

That’s a plus. I minimize my exposure to all those folks as ruthlessly as I can. Makes for a more serene existence.

They are fun to tee up here on TS though. That’s for sure.

Like I’ve said many times ….I come for the comedy that ensures when they “express” themselves

Comment

Look on the bright side.

We won’t ever have to be seated next to Title Con or any of his ilk so long as the FAA wants masks and they refuse to wear them.

That’s a plus. I minimize my exposure to all those folks as ruthlessly as I can. Makes for a more serene existence.

Like I’ve said many times ….I come for the comedy that ensures when they “express” themselves
                  Meant ensues of course

Comment

thanks to dems.

On another thread I congratulated TC for finally figuring out when to use there vs. their, but then saw this post and it appears he still has no clue.

Their, you Fool.

Comment

On another thread I congratulated TC for finally figuring out when to use there vs. their, but then saw this post and it appears he still has no clue.

Their, you Fool.
                      Yeah. I saw that but didn’t want to dampen those few moments of hope you felt

Comment

Look on the bright side.

I'm convinced TC is more keyboard warrior than actual tough guy or social justice torch carrier. If he can afford to fly he does exactly as he's told.

Comment

Yeah. I saw that but didn’t want to dampen those few moments of hope you felt
                          TC has made it clear he refuses to follow grammatical rules. It’s another part of his tough guy act, but in reality he has never mastered it. The rare instance his grammar is correct it's purely by mistake.

Comment

TC has made it clear he refuses to follow grammatical rules. It’s another part of his tough guy act, but in reality he has never mastered it. The rare instance his grammar is correct it's purely by mistake.
                            Meh, so does the board bully. Really smart people don't need to worry about grammar.

I like to put in a few hear and their so it gets your panties knotted up and then watch how the message is ignored and grammar becomes the talking point.

Good times.

Comment

Back on Topic

Is it racism when dozens of Mexican fans throw bottles at American players? Or is it only when a single bottle is thrown by a white guy at a black guy?

Really hard to understand the rules today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X