Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCL for NE FL/ south and central teams traveling?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

4 GAMES!! Are you serious.... all that money for 4 games and two of those you must travel to Orlando.
    If parents are not getting mad than you deserve to be robbed and taken advantage.
    Get your facts right…FCL 2 is a regional league not local league. Winner from this region will play final 4 against the other regions. Winner from that will qualify for US Club Southeast regionals in North Carolina.

minimal travel in FCL League North compared to EDP. Not to mention better competition.

Comment

4 GAMES!! Are you serious.... all that money for 4 games and two of those you must travel to Orlando.
      If parents are not getting mad than you deserve to be robbed and taken advantage.
      My son actually played in FCL 2 last year and it was very competitive. I like the model with post season play. Why are these other clubs running and hiding from FESA? Scared to get smashed? JFC, Clay, Prime, put your money where your mouth is and compete against FESA. If not shut your mouth Stop hiding in these silly breakaway leagues.

Comment

EDP = driving all over the state for local games
        FCL is looking like mainly in house FESA games with a game or two from other clubs. Just looked at my kids league. Not sure if it is complete but no Space Coast, CYSA, Ambassadors, Savanah, or Coastal Empire. Hoping that changes.

Comment

My son actually played in FCL 2 last year and it was very competitive. I like the model with post season play. Why are these other clubs running and hiding from FESA? Scared to get smashed? JFC, Clay, Prime, put your money where your mouth is and compete against FESA. If not shut your mouth Stop hiding in these silly breakaway leagues.
          Hiding? Bubb did this power play with Hue to form FCL during Covid. The others leaving is just retaliation. Why should JFC play in a league Bubb owns?

Comment

If your kid is not playing MLS Next than you are glorified Rec. Doesn’t matter if it is 3, 2 or 1

Comment

The brackets look pretty bad, pretty much an in-house league. Another season lost for some, hope they catch on before it’s too late.

Comment

They have 3 games all season in some brackets

Comment

Top teams for Fesa U11 and U12 still no schedule like promised.
                  getting ridiculous.

Comment

getting ridiculous.
                    Who promised?

Comment

Who promised?
                      Man up and pull the players .....you won't. Hell they're only 10 and 11. They'll recover

Comment

getting ridiculous.
                        They are.

Girls : https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/10571

Boys: https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/10572

Florida Elite vs Florida Elite

Comment

What a Joke is this league.

Comment

The 2 Pre Ecnl teams have no schedule still if you look at it closely. Only lower teams has somewhat of a schedule.

Comment

Florida Club League was a disaster last year. Even worse this year. Time to pack it up. Put top teams in ECNL / GAL and the rest should play EDP which is actually run quite well.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X