Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you say “complicit?” I knew you could

In the last 24 hours, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has ramped up the pressure on his GOP Senate colleagues to oppose a bill creating a January 6 commission, according to two Republicans familiar with his effort.

One of those Republicans told CNN that McConnell has even made the unusual move of asking wavering senators to support filibustering the bill as "a personal favor" to him.

“No one can understand why Mitch is going to this extreme of asking for a 'personal favor' to kill the commission," said the Republican.
    No one?

Try this on. He’s COMPLICIT

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one?

Try this on. He’s COMPLICIT
    He's complicit. McCarthy is complicit. The 100+ repubs who voted to overturn the election are complicit. Cruz is complicit. So many other con senators are complicit.

What I notice is that the cons on this board aren't even bothering to rationalize McConnell's decision to not have a commission. All they can do, as always, is talk about the George Floyd mobs. The usual con whataboutism's that they can't even coherently defend when challenged.

A pathetic and pitiful party with not an ounce of patriotism. They worship Trump rather than respect our constitution.

Comment

He's complicit. McCarthy is complicit. The 100+ repubs who voted to overturn the election are complicit. Cruz is complicit. So many other con senators are complicit.

What I notice is that the cons on this board aren't even bothering to rationalize McConnell's decision to not have a commission. All they can do, as always, is talk about the George Floyd mobs. The usual con whataboutism's that they can't even coherently defend when challenged.

A pathetic and pitiful party with not an ounce of patriotism. They worship Trump rather than respect our constitution.
      The pieces of sh*t human scum that call themselves Democrats are complicit in the destruction of the country.

Comment

The pieces of sh*t human scum that call themselves Democrats are complicit in the destruction of the country.
        ^ this guy three posts in three minutes, all saying the same thing. Cons are desperate, and desperate for new material too

Comment

McConnell definitely acts like he's got something to hide.

Comment

^ this guy three posts in three minutes, all saying the same thing. Cons are desperate, and desperate for new material too
            You are quite comical with your posts that you think are intellectual but really only emphasize your stupidity.

Comment

You are quite comical with your posts that you think are intellectual but really only emphasize your stupidity.
              Says the guy posting the same thing over and over again

Comment

really? as you have said many many many times before:

"we have the house"
                "we have the senate"
                "we have the wh"

So tell me with all the bs flying around (probably on both sides) Tell us why (my dear libby friend) nothing is fixed!!!!!

You cant say is Trumps fault or the republicans fault or its TCs fault.

Comment

really? as you have said many many many times before:

"we have the house"
                  "we have the senate"
                  "we have the wh"

So tell me with all the bs flying around (probably on both sides) Tell us why (my dear libby friend) nothing is fixed!!!!!

You cant say is Trumps fault or the republicans fault or its TCs fault.
                  I guess cons are blocking that same way Dems blocked your border wall.

Qbwahahahaha!

Comment

I guess cons are blocking that same way Dems blocked your border wall.

Qbwahahahaha!
                    how are republicans blocking? there are more dems than Republicans.

you have the house, the senate the wh right?

do you really believe all the bs you hear on the news?

Comment

Well, Mitch McConnell said it takes 60 votes to pass something in the Senate and that’s usually true.

That’s why you will have infrastructure and maybe more shoved down your throat with a simple majority! Reconciliation!

Rules ARE rules!

You for a tax cut for the wealthy out of the GOP reconciliation effort under Trump.

We get Covid rescue, infrastructure and maybe more …

I’ll take it!

Comment

Why is always the right talking about civil war, insurrection etc?

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican under federal investigation for alleged sex trafficking, suggested Thursday that followers should use their Second Amendment rights against social media companies that silence conservatives.

“The internet’s hall monitors out in Silicon Valley, they think they can suppress us, discourage us,” he said at a rally in Dalton, Georgia, co-hosted by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). “Well you know what? Silicon Valley can’t cancel this movement, or this rally, or this congressman. We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it.”
                        https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/matt-...103905966.html

Comment

Perhaps you've heard of this dude, his name is Moscow Mitch McConnell. He controls the GOP, sits on bills, won't even bring them up for a vote, makes sure nothing gets done expect ramming justice appointees and tax cuts. Look 'em up some time. Manchin is a DINO. Susan Collins pretends to be a reasonable Republican but votes party line always. That's all it takes for the GOP to block every thing.

Comment

Perhaps you've heard of this dude, his name is Moscow Mitch McConnell. He controls the GOP, sits on bills, won't even bring them up for a vote, makes sure nothing gets done expect ramming justice appointees and tax cuts. Look 'em up some time. Manchin is a DINO. Susan Collins pretends to be a reasonable Republican but votes party line always. That's all it takes for the GOP to block every thing.
                            Sounds just like the Democrats when Trump was president. Democrats blocked virtually everything. If you don't understand that, you really are a little ignorant sh*t head.

Comment

Why is always the right talking about civil war, insurrection etc?

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican under federal investigation for alleged sex trafficking, suggested Thursday that followers should use their Second Amendment rights against social media companies that silence conservatives.

“The internet’s hall monitors out in Silicon Valley, they think they can suppress us, discourage us,” he said at a rally in Dalton, Georgia, co-hosted by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). “Well you know what? Silicon Valley can’t cancel this movement, or this rally, or this congressman. We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it.”
                              https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/matt-...103905966.html

The only insurrection is by the scumbag Democrats, who are trying to destroy the greatest country to have ever existed on the planet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X