X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So inventive of you little cockroach.
    Gee, are the rest of us supposed to be able to decipher that non-sensical gibberish you moron Cons spew?

Comment

Gee, are the rest of us supposed to be able to decipher that non-sensical gibberish you moron Cons spew?
      Liberal = Con Man. No truth. Just hoax after hoax after hoax. You liberals really are pathetic shells of human beings.

Comment

Liberal = Con Man. No truth. Just hoax after hoax after hoax. You liberals really are pathetic shells of human beings.

Comment

You are a funny little child. Let me guess - about 12 years old, maybe.

Comment

You are a funny little child. Let me guess - about 12 years old, maybe.
            You are a funny old man. Let me guess - about 50 years old, maybe.

Comment

You are a funny old man. Let me guess - about 50 years old, maybe.
              Wrong again, as usual, little boy.

Comment

Dr. Anthony Fauci said scientists, dating back to February 2020, acknowledged COVID-19 "could possibly be an engineered virus" with the potential of an accidental leak from a lab but maintains that the most likely origin was through zoonotic transmission.

Fauci discussed a conference call that took place on Feb. 1, 2020, just days after the World Health Organization raised the alert level on COVID-19, calling it a public health emergency of international concern, During an interview with USA Today this week.

"I remember it very well," Fauci told USA Today. "We decided on the call the situation really needed to be looked into carefully."

Comment

Dr. Anthony Fauci said scientists, dating back to February 2020, acknowledged COVID-19 "could possibly be an engineered virus" with the potential of an accidental leak from a lab but maintains that the most likely origin was through zoonotic transmission.

Fauci discussed a conference call that took place on Feb. 1, 2020, just days after the World Health Organization raised the alert level on COVID-19, calling it a public health emergency of international concern, During an interview with USA Today this week.

"I remember it very well," Fauci told USA Today. "We decided on the call the situation really needed to be looked into carefully."

Then why didn't Fauci step up and call out Facebook, CNN and all the other Democratic Party media outlets when they censored statements about the lab leak on the ground that a lab leak supposedly had been affirmatively disproven and "debunked." He enabled just another aspect of the anti-Trump Democratic Party misinformation campaign that stole another election. If Americans knew the virus was from a leak, they would have wanted a president tough on China. That would have cut strongly against Biden. And if the media had told the truth about the Hunter lap top and "the big man" rather than participate in the Democratic fraud and misinformation about the laptop, Trump would have won in a landslide, even putting aside all the other question election practices.

Comment

You forgot to include this part of ^^^^ article, which came from FOX (fake news since they’ve admitted in court no one should take them seriously)

Fauci told USA Today this week that the meeting was "a very productive back-and-forth conversation where some on the call felt it could possibly be an engineered virus." Fauci said others on the call felt the evidence was "heavily weighted" toward a natural, zoonotic transmission.
                    Readers should always be wary of posts like yours that omit important parts of the story, as I’ve shown above.

Cons just don’t like to have ALL the data out there because weak poosies can’t cope with making their case on their terms.

Comment

^^ Typical lib mentality.

Tell us all spring of 2020 that if you were bright like him, you'd no this was not possible.

Fauci says "it's possible".

I made no reference beyond that.

So, in short, lib thinks he's smarter than Fauci.

Hmmm.......

Comment

^^ Typical lib mentality.

Tell us all spring of 2020 that if you were bright like him, you'd no this was not possible.

Fauci says "it's possible".

I made no reference beyond that.

So, in short, lib thinks he's smarter than Fauci.

Hmmm.......
                        It’s “know,” not “no,” you fool.

PS if you were as “fair and balanced” as you claim to be, you would have included the missing paragraph to give the article appropriate context

But you didn’t. You couldn’t.

I think that establishes you should not opine about how smart anyone is, you fool.

Comment

You forgot to include this part of ^^^^ article, which came from FOX (fake news since they’ve admitted in court no one should take them seriously)

Readers should always be wary of posts like yours that omit important parts of the story, as I’ve shown above.

Cons just don’t like to have ALL the data out there because weak poosies can’t cope with making their case on their terms.
                          Ha. Then you should believe nothing your Democratic Party slave masters tell you. They are the party of hoaxes, suppression of free speech, and intimidation. But of course you are too dirt stupid to know that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X