Sunrise Sting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we still have time to contact GA or ECNL clubs and get on a roster?

Comment

The whole 2010 team jumped ship to Palm beach gardens. Sting doesn't even have a DPL 2010 team anymore. Oh Bruce your such a Joke.
      Almost lost your 09s because your coaching sucks and nobody wanted to play for you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        The whole 2010 team jumped ship to Palm beach gardens. Sting doesn't even have a DPL 2010 team anymore. Oh Bruce your such a Joke.
        Almost lost your 09s because your coaching sucks and nobody wanted to play for you anymore.
        Sunrise to Palm beach sure is a drive ….

Comment

https://sunrisesoccer.net/tournaments/

Why do I have to pay to play against our own club. Just to line Bruce and Gui Gui's pockets , crooks

Comment

Obviously a disgruntled Prime parent trying to stir up **** ! Every club that host tournaments have there own teams playing Dip****

Comment

https://sunrisesoccer.net/tournaments/

Why do I have to pay to play against our own club. Just to line Bruce and Gui Gui's pockets , crooks
              The 2012 Sting girls plays the 2013 Sting girls. I’d be pissed to pay to be a part of a tournament and have to play against my own club. It’s happened at Play for 8 and at Enigma cup

Comment

The 2012 Sting girls plays the 2013 Sting girls. I’d be pissed to pay to be a part of a tournament and have to play against my own club. It’s happened at Play for 8 and at Enigma cup
                That sounds more like a scrimmage than a tournament.

Comment

That sounds more like a scrimmage than a tournament.
                  It's okay when sting does it okay! Just not when anyone else does it, especially prime!

Comment

Ha Ha Sting live rent free in Prime parents head ! Knew this was started by a Priime participant .

Comment

Ha Ha Sting live rent free in Prime parents head ! Knew this was started by a Priime participant .
                      This thread was started three years ago. What's a Sting? If that's another local club, we wish you well! Signed, Prime parent.

Comment

Yeah I wish I was playing DPL.

Comment

DPL is not even an option anymore . It’ll be dismantled when GA Rising becomes the GAL B league. The Sting army are hemorrhaging players because they realize there is no future there. Someone said the whole 2010 went to Palm Beach Gardens, which means they’d rather drive an hour to practice than play DPL.

Wait till they discover the GAL is light years behind the ECNL. That’s when the real problems will start. The 2009 players are now guest playing for ECNL teams.

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about. There is a 2010 DPL team. And yes the other 2010 team is playing GA through PB because they are so good they need higher competition than DPL. And there are 3 2009 teams…find a different source cause yours is way off base.

Comment

Sunrise to Palm beach sure is a drive ….
                              They don’t practice in PB. They practice on Sting fields.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X