Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palestinians Bring the Attacks to US Soil

Sounds like 1930's Germany.... I wonder what "Rasheed" has to say about this....

An alleged violent attack on Jewish diners by a mob of pro-Palestinian supporters in Los Angeles on Tuesday night was being investigated as a possible hate crime. [POSSIBLE??]

Video footage of the attack posted to social media shows a group attacking at least two people outside the Sushi Fumi restaurant in the city's Beverly Grove neighborhood, west of downtown Los Angeles.

In various video clips, one man was seen being thrown to the ground while another grabs a line divider pole separating the sidewalk from an outdoor dining area and swings it at the attackers.

He then tried to run away, but two men grabbed him, kicked him and punched him before they ran off seconds later.

In a subsequent video, a witness was heard off-camera saying a group of pro-Palestinian supporters were in a car and got out near the restaurant.

"A group of Palestinians, about 30 of them, jumped out of a car and asked who was Jewish," the person said. "Two guys said they were and they proceeded to beat them up."

Moments before the attack, a group of Palestinian supporters were in a vehicle waving a giant flag and shouting anti-Semitic slurs through a megaphone, according to additional footage.

"Somebody in one of the cars driving by started throwing glass bottles or glass cups at the tables and they shattered everywhere," an unidentified woman told KCBS-TV.

Palestinians Bring the Attacks to US Soil

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like 1930's Germany.... I wonder what "Rasheed" has to say about this....

An alleged violent attack on Jewish diners by a mob of pro-Palestinian supporters in Los Angeles on Tuesday night was being investigated as a possible hate crime. [POSSIBLE??]

Video footage of the attack posted to social media shows a group attacking at least two people outside the Sushi Fumi restaurant in the city's Beverly Grove neighborhood, west of downtown Los Angeles.

In various video clips, one man was seen being thrown to the ground while another grabs a line divider pole separating the sidewalk from an outdoor dining area and swings it at the attackers.

He then tried to run away, but two men grabbed him, kicked him and punched him before they ran off seconds later.

In a subsequent video, a witness was heard off-camera saying a group of pro-Palestinian supporters were in a car and got out near the restaurant.

"A group of Palestinians, about 30 of them, jumped out of a car and asked who was Jewish," the person said. "Two guys said they were and they proceeded to beat them up."

Moments before the attack, a group of Palestinian supporters were in a vehicle waving a giant flag and shouting anti-Semitic slurs through a megaphone, according to additional footage.

"Somebody in one of the cars driving by started throwing glass bottles or glass cups at the tables and they shattered everywhere," an unidentified woman told KCBS-TV.
    this is the kind of sh-t that happens in a liberal cesspool city like LA.

Comment

An alleged violent attack on Jewish diners by a mob of pro-Palestinian supporters in Los Angeles on Tuesday night was being investigated as a possible hate crime. [POSSIBLE?)
      al·leged (ə-lĕjd′, ə-lĕj′ĭd)
      adj.
      Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed: an alleged conspiracy; an alleged traitor; an alleged victim of a crime.

al·leg′ed·ly (ə-lĕj′ĭd-lē) adv.

Why don’t you get back to us when you have something certain, not alleged.

Comment

al·leged (ə-lĕjd′, ə-lĕj′ĭd)
        adj.
        Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed: an alleged conspiracy; an alleged traitor; an alleged victim of a crime.

al·leg′ed·ly (ə-lĕj′ĭd-lē) adv.

Why don’t you get back to us when you have something certain, not alleged.
        Besides the "alleged" part and whoever was supposedly the attackers, isn't it funny that cons haven't been at all upset about the huge uptick in anti semitism since Trump was in office, perpetuated by white nationalists?

Comment

Antisemitism in the time of Trump. Don't forget Camp Auschwitz guy on Jan 6th.

https://www.jweekly.com/2019/10/28/a...s-blame-trump/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...ming-fight-it/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-se...dents-on-rise/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...-anti-semitism

Comment

Geeze, that was quick. Hear about anti-Semitic comments (which the Angry liberal has been known to use himself on occasion) and how quickly they turn it around try to blame cons. It's not a liberal/con thing, as much as he wants to make it that way. It's a human decency thing, but some people only live their lives to hate on other political parties....

Like..."yeah I know I can't defend this, but here's some 1/6/2021 for ya'."

Comment

Geeze, that was quick. Hear about anti-Semitic comments (which the Angry liberal has been known to use himself on occasion) and how quickly they turn it around try to blame cons. It's not a liberal/con thing, as much as he wants to make it that way. It's a human decency thing, but some people only live their lives to hate on other political parties....

“Jews will not replace us.”

^^^^ anti-Semitic chant by white nationalists at the “Unite the Right ” rally in Charlottesville. You know, the people the current proclaimed leader of the Republican Party called “very fine people.”

You are really making a fool of yourself with your inchoate bleatings you know, but i
              Guess you are winning hearts and minds again.

I just can’t stop laughing at how inept you are at all this.

Comment

It's the only card the libby has. Bad case of TDS, and Trump lives rent free in his head 24/7.

Comment

Two different liberals ….both beating you ass as usual

Comment

It's the only card the libby has. Bad case of TDS, and Trump lives rent free in his head 24/7.
                    “Jews will not replace us”

Let’s go to the video of the white nationalist cons chanting that ….

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...003402,00.html

Comment

Two different liberals ….both beating you ass as usual
                      We don't count voices in your head as multiple...

As usual, I point out an attack, and you made it about Trump...and somehow called that 'winning'.

It only proved the opposite.

LOL

Comment

We don't count voices in your head as multiple...

As usual, I point out an attack, and you made it about Trump...and somehow called that 'winning'.

It only proved the opposite.

LOL
                        I brought forward that you supported the anti-semite’s in Charlottesville. I know you want to change the subject. But you supported anti-semites. Takes work to be a hippocRAT like you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Pathetic Zionist propaganda. The entire world knows you racist shltbags are committing mass murder.

Comment

I brought forward that you supported the anti-semite’s in Charlottesville. I know you want to change the subject. But you supported anti-semites. Takes work to be a hippocRAT like you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                            Do, how did I support anyone?

I posted an article about Palestinian attacks on those who practice under the Jewish faith, and you made it about Trump.

It's possible for someone to NOT support attacks on Jews, to call out Palestines, and NOT support Trump.

Only the deranged see an attack and immediately bring about the political lines as some sort of justification.

Comment

Pathetic Zionist propaganda. The entire world knows you racist shltbags are committing mass murder.
                              Exhibit 'A'.

Will someone else denounce this hateful commentary?

Doubt it...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X