Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever listen to Trump talk off the cuff? Google his Sean Hannity interview last year when he couldn't even articulate what his 2nd term goals were. Actually listen to it, not just read it. It’s painful
    “Covfefe”

Still waiting for an explanation on that. Maybe a TIA (mini-stroke)?

C’mon cons ….what was “auto correct” doing there …..bwahahaha

Comment

Biden forgets what he’s talking about and mumbles incoherently at camera;

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news...2b5a009dc9c804
      Stumbling mumbling dementia joe gaff of the day;

Joe Biden Appears To Forget Kevin McCarthy's Name: “The Solid Meeting With Uh…With Uh…The Uh…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yk-R677NDM

Comment

Dementia joe's gaff of the day;

“The plan that I put forward meets the middle class and raises corporate rate. It also lowers it where lower than any point in since World War II.”

Comment

In his remarks on Thursday, Mr. Biden seized on the Colonial Pipeline hack as further proof that the United States needed to improve its critical infrastructure, and he urged lawmakers to back his $2.3 trillion proposal to rebuild roads, bridges, pipelines and other projects.

So dementia joe was against pipelines before he was for pipelines?

Comment

In his remarks on Thursday, Mr. Biden seized on the Colonial Pipeline hack as further proof that the United States needed to improve its critical infrastructure, and he urged lawmakers to back his $2.3 trillion proposal to rebuild roads, bridges, pipelines and other projects.

So dementia joe was against pipelines before he was for pipelines?
            Exiting pipelines, not new. Some are falling apart, nor are all pipelines oil and gas. We've got water systems that are older than theQueen of England

Comment

Exiting pipelines, not new. Some are falling apart, nor are all pipelines oil and gas. We've got water systems that are older than theQueen of England
              Are you that dumb?

Here's the quote;

He is specifically talking about the Colonial Pipeline and you turn it into he meant water systems?

My God man! Get your head out of the sand.

Comment

“Covfefe”

Still waiting for an explanation on that. Maybe a TIA (mini-stroke)?

C’mon cons ….what was “auto correct” doing there …..bwahahaha
                https://www.doyoucovfefe.com/

Comment

‘You are a really dull class’: Biden chides Coast Guard grads as jokes fall flat

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/biden-...n-wild-speech/

Read the article. If it wasn't so sad to see this old codger speaking it would be funny.

Comment

‘You are a really dull class’: Biden chides Coast Guard grads as jokes fall flat

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/biden-...n-wild-speech/

Read the article. If it wasn't so sad to see this old codger speaking it would be funny.
                    Nah …..

THIS is old codger talk. Two entire paragraphs of complete word salad….

But I then made a speech and it was a speech about the rocket, and I devoted 25 percent of the speech probably to what happened — or more — to what happened with respect to George — George Floyd, and it was — and then you listen to this, he doesn’t talk about George Floyd. The rocket went off, I then I made a speech, and I talked about George Floyd, but they said he didn’t talk about George Floyd.
                    Half — maybe even almost half of the speech, but a large portion of the speech was devoted exactly to that. And so, you know, with — with the media you basically — and basically no matter what you do, it’s never going to be good enough. But the people understand it.
                    Can any cons interpret ^^^^?

Comment

Nah …..

THIS is old codger talk. Two entire paragraphs of complete word salad….

Can any cons interpret ^^^^?
                      Nice deflection, and your TDS is rearing it's ugly head again because
                      you're so obsessed with Trump. Why is that?
                      Is it because he lives in your head rent free?

Comment

Nice deflection, and your TDS is rearing it's ugly head again because
                        you're so obsessed with Trump. Why is that?
                        Is it because he lives in your head rent free?
                        He’s the leader of the GQP and tops the polls for the 2024 GQP nomination.

I know that he’s so weak and compromised that you can’t possibly defend him, but pretending he isn’t the leader of your (bowel) movement so that you can dodge and deflect is exceptionally weak sauce.

Tell you what. When he stops claiming he’s the “leader” I’ll stop doing what you’ve done to Obama and Clinton for years after leaving office

But I will enjoy it when he goes to prison

Comment

He’s the leader of the GQP and tops the polls for the 2024 GQP nomination.

I know that he’s so weak and compromised that you can’t possibly defend him, but pretending he isn’t the leader of your (bowel) movement so that you can dodge and deflect is exceptionally weak sauce.

Tell you what. When he stops claiming he’s the “leader” I’ll stop doing what you’ve done to Obama and Clinton for years after leaving office

But I will enjoy it when he goes to prison
                          I wonder if he even runs. Assuming he doesn't keel over or isn't arrested, does he really want the job? He didn't seem like it most of the time this last round, and he'll have been spoiled with 4 years of taking it easy, golf, and be four years older. Two things are for certain: 1) he adores and the attention and ass kissing he's getting from the GOP. His influence is waning some but still potent enough that many are afraid to tick him off 2) if and when the legal sh it hits the fan, everyone will be thrown under the bus:

“I really believe that Donald Trump cares for only himself, and he realizes that his goose is cooked,” Cohen said. And that means he’ll start looking for others to blame, he said.

First, he said, Trump will blame Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg and others involved in his finances.

“It wasn’t me. It was Allen. It was my accountant. It was the appraiser,” Cohen said, mimicking a potential Trump argument. “It’s never Donald. See, this is the problem. It’s never, ever Donald Trump. It’s always somebody else.”

And when investigators start raising questions about Trump’s tax returns, he’s going to blame those closest to him.

“He’s going to turn on his accountant and point the finger,” Cohen predicted. “He’s going to say, ‘Don Jr. handled that, Ivanka handled that. Melania. Don’t take me. Take Melania.’ He’s going to tell them to take everyone except for himself. That’s just the kind of guy he is.”
                          https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/micha...rc=fp_deeplink

Comment

An Epic Presidential Mismatch;

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...l-mismatch.php

Comment

The dirty smelly RATs won't rest till the destroy this once great country.

Comment

Glad to read that Joe today honored and welcomed the family of a serial criminal, drug addict and father of 5 children he couldn't support. Criminals, drug addicts, and unproductive people are to be celebrated in the Democrats' new America. Hard working, responsible, productive taxpayers are the scum who need to be vilified! What a perverted world these Democrats have created.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X