Clear All

Dementia Joe Gaff of the day

Biden forgets what he’s talking about and mumbles incoherently at camera;

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news...2b5a009dc9c804

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

i always feel so bad for the sign language interpreter!!!

Comment

Reminds me of when Trump would just get up and walk out of signing ceremonies without having actually signed the stuff that was put in front of him. Dotard.

Pretty sure Con will now bitch and moan about TDS or whatever. 😂😂😂

Comment

Wow. The guy has long been known to have a speech impediment (stutterer) and helps many kids with the problem.

Do you think the con is aware that seizing on THIS in particular and all by it’s lonesome qualifies him as “bully of the board.”

What kind of person attacks someone because of a physical defect/disability? If the con were more capable, he should be able to find plenty of policy issue to intelligently disagree with, but he’s far more comfortable reverting to the bully who picked on his classmates for stuttering, disabilities, etc

We see you true degenerate colors con.

Comment

Wow. The guy has long been known to have a speech impediment (stutterer) and helps many kids with the problem.

Do you think the con is aware that seizing on THIS in particular and all by it’s lonesome qualifies him as “bully of the board.”

What kind of person attacks someone because of a physical defect/disability? If the con were more capable, he should be able to find plenty of policy issue to intelligently disagree with, but he’s far more comfortable reverting to the bully who picked on his classmates for stuttering, disabilities, etc

We see you true degenerate colors con.
          Biden had no problem with stuttering for his first 35+ years as a public figure.

Comment

Biden had no problem with stuttering for his first 35+ years as a public figure.
            You are saying that this 13 year old came forward with a lie?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/teen...ry?id=72512835

You are a deeply cynical and damaged human being.

Comment

Reminds me of when Trump would just get up and walk out of signing ceremonies without having actually signed the stuff that was put in front of him. Dotard.

Pretty sure Con will now bitch and moan about TDS or whatever. 😂😂😂
              This thread is about dementia joe's gaff of the day. If you want to go there with Trump start your own thread!

Comment

You are saying that this 13 year old came forward with a lie?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/teen...ry?id=72512835

You are a deeply cynical and damaged human being.
                Seriously how dumb or naive are you that you fall for these stories? I have to believe you know it and are just arguing for fun. There are 100’s of hours of archive footage on cspan of Biden speaking without issue. Biden has been a public figure for 4 decades. Inform yourself before falling victim to drive by narratives created to excuse away his declining mind.

Find me one story of his “lifelong impediment” that was written during the 90s, 2000s, or even during his time as VP.

Comment

Seriously how dumb or naive are you that you fall for these stories? I have to believe you know it and are just arguing for fun. There are 100’s of hours of archive footage on cspan of Biden speaking without issue. Biden has been a public figure for 4 decades. Inform yourself before falling victim to drive by narratives created to excuse away his declining mind.

Find me one story of his “lifelong impediment” that was written during the 90s, 2000s, or even during his time as VP.
                  Sure. Here you go;

“A Much Higher IQ,” 1987

Three decades ago, Biden’s verbal attack on a voter at a New Hampshire house party helped derail his first presidential campaign.

When Claremont, NH, high-school teacher Frank Fahey asked Biden what law school he attended, the then-senator from Delaware melted down.

“I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” Biden snapped as he expounded on a glittering academic record that, reporters later found, was largely imaginary.

The exchange, captured by C-Span’s cameras, resurfaced months later, when Biden was revealed as a serial plagiarist going back to his college days. He abandoned his White House bid soon after.

And many more;

https://nypost.com/article/worst-joe-biden-gaffes/

Comment

This thread is about dementia joe's gaff of the day. If you want to go there with Trump start your own thread!
                    My, Cons are soo touchy these days. Goes hand-in-hand with being such…

SORE LOSERS!
                    😂😂😂

Comment

Sure. Here you go;

“A Much Higher IQ,” 1987

Three decades ago, Biden’s verbal attack on a voter at a New Hampshire house party helped derail his first presidential campaign.

When Claremont, NH, high-school teacher Frank Fahey asked Biden what law school he attended, the then-senator from Delaware melted down.

“I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” Biden snapped as he expounded on a glittering academic record that, reporters later found, was largely imaginary.

The exchange, captured by C-Span’s cameras, resurfaced months later, when Biden was revealed as a serial plagiarist going back to his college days. He abandoned his White House bid soon after.

And many more;

https://nypost.com/article/worst-joe-biden-gaffes/
                      Yes we all know he's been a serial plagiarist and lied about many experiences he never had.

Comment

Yes we all know he's been a serial plagiarist and lied about many experiences he never had.
                        Trump averaged ten lies a day, so there's that.

Comment

to be fair, biden really only mumbles and stutters when the teleprompter is fkd up, or when the index cards are out of order, or when a reporter asks a question that was not pre-approved.

Basically, Its impossible for biden to "think on the fly" like any of his predecessors.
                          Thats because hes a puppet putus. we have always known this.

Comment

to be fair, biden really only mumbles and stutters when the teleprompter is fkd up, or when the index cards are out of order, or when a reporter asks a question that was not pre-approved.

Basically, Its impossible for biden to "think on the fly" like any of his predecessors.
                            Thats because hes a puppet putus. we have always known this.
                            Ever listen to Trump talk off the cuff? Google his Sean Hannity interview last year when he couldn't even articulate what his 2nd term goals were. Actually listen to it, not just read it. It’s painful

Comment

And yet just a few days ago, in a thread I started, some con got all elbows up about the suggestion that he stay on topic. Told me he would post about whatever he pleased.

Golden rule means you therefore need to suck it while everyone talks about whatever they want. You don’t want to participate? You might try starting yet ANOTHER of your nuisance threads to do so ….but don’t act like a sore loser if someone else opines there too!

Perhaps you should start your own board, yes? And try applying a TOS that requires everyone to stay on thread topic

That way, you can stop PRETENDING you are the bully of this board as you fecklessly try to dictate the content of other’s post.

Looks like you will be sucking it instead

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X