Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    These posts extolling the virtues of WPFC are hilarious. Just because you turned your cucumber farm into soccer fields doesn't change that you still don't have teeth and married your second cousin.
    I guarantee you -- this rude and bigoted comment attacking WPFC families is from someone who lives on the Eastside who is afraid every time they have to drive to Starfire or downtown.

Comment

These posts extolling the virtues of WPFC are hilarious. Just because you turned your cucumber farm into soccer fields doesn't change that you still don't have teeth and married your second cousin.
      How big of an insecure loser do you have to be to actually take the time to type this out and post it? Regardless of club affiliation, gtfo. Seriously

Comment

I guarantee you -- this rude and bigoted comment attacking WPFC families is from someone who lives on the Eastside who is afraid every time they have to drive to Starfire or downtown.
        Yup you nailed it.

Comment

How big of an insecure loser do you have to be to actually take the time to type this out and post it? Regardless of club affiliation, gtfo. Seriously
          white knight!

Comment

Not the person who posted negative comments about WPFC, but live on the eastside... Isn't your comment just as biggoted?

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

How insecure are you that you took it seriously! It was a joke, back in the day on the old board everyone took shots at WPFC! Now I come on after several years and post after post I see people (likely WPFC parents) talking how great their club is. I’m not from the Eastside mind you, my boys never played boot ball.

Get your panties out of a bind, get in your monster truck from nw motor sports (trucks! trucks! And more trucks!), and go pick some cucumbers!

Comment

How insecure are you that you took it seriously! It was a joke, back in the day on the old board everyone took shots at WPFC! Now I come on after several years and post after post I see people (likely WPFC parents) talking how great their club is. I’m not from the Eastside mind you, my boys never played boot ball.

Get your panties out of a bind, get in your monster truck from nw motor sports (trucks! trucks! And more trucks!), and go pick some cucumbers!
                Hard to tell online, but with all the genuine ***** people talk it's tough to tell when someone makes an actual joke. This post was legitimately funny all-around. Welcome back!

Comment

Hard to tell online, but with all the genuine ***** people talk it's tough to tell when someone makes an actual joke. This post was legitimately funny all-around. Welcome back!
                  When your most notable contribution to society and the state is the “Tacoma Aroma” you tend to be sensitive.

WPFC cheerleaders Unite! Don't let them talk down to you! River Road and the smoke shop next to your prestigious soccer field shouldn't stand for this abuse!

Comment

To be fair, most of them are from Lake Tapps (isn't that kinda the eastside?) and Gig Harbor. They can't stand Tacoma either.

Comment

For folks who do not know about monster trucks like Ford F250, Ram 2500 etc,
                      and depending on the accessories, these bad boys can cost quite a bit and run over
                      your little Telsa.

At times, I would love to get the new Ford Raptor with the V-8 Shelby, just to scare
                      the my fellow eastside county club soccer parents.

Comment

For folks who do not know about monster trucks like Ford F250, Ram 2500 etc,
                        and depending on the accessories, these bad boys can cost quite a bit and run over
                        your little Telsa.

At times, I would love to get the new Ford Raptor with the V-8 Shelby, just to scare
                        the my fellow eastside county club soccer parents.
                        “eastside county club”. Brilliant. How about you put some of that Monster Truck budget to an education?

Comment

aroma

When your most notable contribution to society and the state is the “Tacoma Aroma” you tend to be sensitive.

WPFC cheerleaders Unite! Don't let them talk down to you! River Road and the smoke shop next to your prestigious soccer field shouldn't stand for this abuse!
                          Have not heard "tacoma Aroma" in years. you need to get south if that is what you think Tacoma's notable contribution is. Seems like lots a shade for a club who has privately owned grass and turf fields and pretty successful program. If all it takes is smoke shops nearby to have that type of complex clubs throughout the nation would be in for that deal.
                          Probably took a whoopin last time your kids team was there. Let me guess your reply will be you beat WPFC all the time.

Comment

Have not heard "tacoma Aroma" in years. you need to get south if that is what you think Tacoma's notable contribution is. Seems like lots a shade for a club who has privately owned grass and turf fields and pretty successful program. If all it takes is smoke shops nearby to have that type of complex clubs throughout the nation would be in for that deal.
                            Probably took a whoopin last time your kids team was there. Let me guess your reply will be you beat WPFC all the time.
                            Actually I like WPFC, the views from the field and the complex itself are first class. The club has become very competitive as well. They are an awesome edition to the soccer community. In fact I started the thread that stated Crossfire, WPFC, and SU were the three most dominant clubs in the area.

However, the parents on this board cheerleading WPFC and their animosity, insecurity, and lack of humor is another issue altogether.

Get it together. You do not have as small a cucumber as you think. Everyone’s is small when it's cold outside.

Comment

back and forth

Actually I like WPFC, the views from the field and the complex itself are first class. The club has become very competitive as well. They are an awesome edition to the soccer community. In fact I started the thread that stated Crossfire, WPFC, and SU were the three most dominant clubs in the area.

However, the parents on this board cheerleading WPFC and their animosity, insecurity, and lack of humor is another issue altogether.

Get it together. You do not have as small a cucumber as you think. Everyone’s is small when it's cold outside.
                              Perhaps there is just a bit of back and forth here rather than just one side being sensitive. Perspective is everything. It seems to me the outside of WPFC folks can dish it out but not take it.

Comment

Perhaps there is just a bit of back and forth here rather than just one side being sensitive. Perspective is everything. It seems to me the outside of WPFC folks can dish it out but not take it.
                                Show everyone how big your cucumber is... Have a laugh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X