Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thorns were getting bombarded when they were in DA. Losing games by 6 goals regularly. The rumor was the league was considering a Thorns mercy rule and allowing some bad teams to have 12 field players.
    So what? At least kids were trying, even if it wasn’t fun. Have you ever thought to be nice?

Comment

So what? At least kids were trying, even if it wasn’t fun. Have you ever thought to be nice?
      Much like some people still like to talk about the middle-school exploits of the 2001 FC ECNL team, even though those girls are now women and all in college these days.... I suspect that the trials and tribulations of the 03 Thorns will be recounted in this forum long after anyone with sense cares.

Comment

All teams should get a mulligan for last year.
        Playing with a mask, playing without a mask, one team playing with masks and the other team playing without masks was an interesting experience.

We played it safe as a region. I am ok with that.

Comment

All teams should get a mulligan for last year.
          Playing with a mask, playing without a mask, one team playing with masks and the other team playing without masks was an interesting experience.

We played it safe as a region. I am ok with that.
          I bet the parents paying $10k for the “privilege” to play for this super elite club known as the thorns didn’t get a mulligan....

What will be the excuse this year for all of the losses and tears/morale killing coaching? Variants, wildfires, homeless camps, etc...

Same song every year, same tired excuses as to why ECNL clubs that cost north of $10k per year lose and kill a lot of players morale and ambition to play a sport that they used to love.

Keep sending your kids to these toxic clubs and pay a small fortune to destroy their desire to play soccer....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X