X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What age and gender?
    Sorry, i know you said 12... but what birth year and gender is your 12 year old?

Comment

Sorry, i know you said 12... but what birth year and gender is your 12 year old?
      My 12 year old was born in Jan 2009

Comment

My 12 year old was born in Jan 2009
        I also have a son on the WP 2009 boys team, we havent heard about anyone joining from California. Have you been to a practice?

Comment

I also have a son on the WP 2009 boys team, we havent heard about anyone joining from California. Have you been to a practice?
          He plays up

Comment

He plays up
            Sorry I thought I already put the gender but both my kids are girls! I talked with some of the parents from the girls 2009 team at WPFC and they were great! I looked over the stats for all three of the girls’ teams in that age group and they are all ranked well.

Comment

Sorry I thought I already put the gender but both my kids are girls! I talked with some of the parents from the girls 2009 team at WPFC and they were great! I looked over the stats for all three of the girls’ teams in that age group and they are all ranked well.
              How did you see the stats for 09 girls. Can you share?

Comment

How did you see the stats for 09 girls. Can you share?
                Obviously they work for Washington Premier

Comment

All of the Clubs standings are out there and available if you know where to look, or if you ask for them. I manage an RCL team, and am friends with other RCL managers and for the most part we all keep track of stats and standings. I provide that information to any prospective parents looking to switch clubs to where my dd/ds plays.

Comment

All of the Clubs standings are out there and available if you know where to look, or if you ask for them. I manage an RCL team, and am friends with other RCL managers and for the most part we all keep track of stats and standings. I provide that information to any prospective parents looking to switch clubs to where my dd/ds plays.
                    They mention this was the case across the age group. The 2009 girls @ WPFC on the b, c, and d teams keep stats?

Comment

I talked with some of the parents from the girls 2009 team at WPFC and they were great! I looked over the stats for all three of the girls’ teams in that age group and they are all ranked well.
                      Really? Stats for all three of the girls teams?

Hmmm....

And thats a 50 minute commute from Maple Valley to WPFC... why would you not even take a look at PacNW and Eastside FC which are less than half that commute?

Comment

I used to be able to do this by sort of a backdoor on the RCL site but my ways of entry are disabled. How do you find this info now?

Comment

I used to be able to do this by sort of a backdoor on the RCL site but my ways of entry are disabled. How do you find this info now?
                          Same as before, just not using the right nomenclature

Comment

Can you hip me to it? Used to be “standings” but what is it now? You can speak in code, I’ll get it.

Comment

Um, I don’t think the fine folks at WPFC are worried about a little organization like Valor...you are funny!

Comment

Um, I don’t think the fine folks at WPFC are worried about a little organization like Valor...you are funny!
                                I dont think WPFC is “worried” but you dont think the series of posts seem odd?

Sorry if I’m being a conspiracy theorist

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X