Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to stop. I guess it's a slow day if MF Shorenland, time to spread new lies, and why not just continue to take jabs at CSA? To bad your beloved MF Shore didn't get the ECNL badge they were seeking. To bad your coach RT is a drunk. To bad your team is full of backstabbing parents. Why you feel so threatened by a club that is apparently irelvelent to you is beyond me. Don't you have a Soccerwire article to be sending to all your friends? I wonder how many times RT showed it to the bartender thinking he should get free drinks....
    Obsessed fool can't get anything right so he lobs insults.

Comment

Yea, discussed by someone like yourself who is trying to start rumours. I know for 100% this is not true. But then again, if you read it on a GA forum on here, it must be true. After all, everything on ts is true when it's not about your or you club, then it's a bunch of lies.
      Exactly. Start a rumor, then point to that rumor on every other thread and say "See?"

People are so stupid sometimes.

Comment

They try every 2 years. It has never been successful.
        That is what I've heard as well. PDA always blocks their application.

Comment

CSA should go the ECRL route and earn their way into ECNL

Comment

That is what I've heard as well. PDA always blocks their application.
            Is that why the CSA coaches seem to constantly whine and complain about PDA? While trying to sell that GA is the “top” platform for girls??? Seems a bit hypocritical. Not sure if the application for ECNL is in every year, but if it is how can they with a straight face sell GA as a top platform.

Comment

Same here, don’t blame them as they see the GA crumbling around us. The reality is with ECNL clubs like PDA and MF having Shore branches there is almost no chance for CSA to get into ECNL. Sad what a cesspool the landscape has become. ECNL clubs get richer while the others scramble for scraps.
              Just like they will never allow STA. PDA can make their claims as to why this is. But they just don’t want any actual competition around them. Much bigger draw for players when all the options around you are mediocre. They’d have to work harder for players otherwise.

Comment

Just like they will never allow STA. PDA can make their claims as to why this is. But they just don’t want any actual competition around them. Much bigger draw for players when all the options around you are mediocre. They’d have to work harder for players otherwise.
                Yes. Exactly.

Comment

Is that why the CSA coaches seem to constantly whine and complain about PDA? While trying to sell that GA is the “top” platform for girls??? Seems a bit hypocritical. Not sure if the application for ECNL is in every year, but if it is how can they with a straight face sell GA as a top platform.
                  CSA has never been truthful with their families so they will continue to oversell what the GA offers while doing whatever they can to get into ECNL

Comment

CSA has never been truthful with their families so they will continue to oversell what the GA offers while doing whatever they can to get into ECNL
                    Disagree.

Comment

CSA knew about the DA closing six months before the official word came out. They have never been truthful with their parents.

Comment

CSA knew about the DA closing six months before the official word came out. They have never been truthful with their parents.
                        Disagree

Comment

Disagree
                          So what you are saying is that the now 2009 shore matchfit crew knew and bolted? Like i’n trying to understand what your angle is...all DA clubs knew? Please explain. You seem to know alot...

Comment

So what you are saying is that the now 2009 shore matchfit crew knew and bolted? Like i’n trying to understand what your angle is...all DA clubs knew? Please explain. You seem to know alot...
                            No. Not what I said. Follow the posts, someone said it was announced to parents that CSA did not make ECNL- this is true. Someone said that people bolted right away- also true. ECNL is very important to that team. Shortly thereafter RT left and took his teams. Nothing more and nothing less. But RT was also employed by CSA at the time so if you are saying the club knew, well so did RT then.

Comment

No. Not what I said. Follow the posts, someone said it was announced to parents that CSA did not make ECNL- this is true. Someone said that people bolted right away- also true. ECNL is very important to that team. Shortly thereafter RT left and took his teams. Nothing more and nothing less. But RT was also employed by CSA at the time so if you are saying the club knew, well so did RT then.
                              He was working on the move months before the DA folded and said as much to the team. He must have known.

Comment

He was working on the move months before the DA folded and said as much to the team. He must have known.
                                The dads that met with DB and got him his job didn’t do so until after the announcement. So you figure it out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X