• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tammie endorses coach husband! Lol

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a great andorsement for a top coach

Go coach!
    How does the board of weasely chapel allow this to go on?

Matt Blevines looks like his head will implode now that he and his wife's thieving of.. families cash has come out and is being reported more daily.

Why do you poor white trash accept this treatment?

Mike Moore and his office are a disgrace.

Comment

Charity

He coached at tbu. Not very impressed with him or his snippy attitude looking down at Americans.

Least TBU got rid of him.

👍👍

He has been known to pretend something is a charity while pocketing the cash.

Ask his wife how much she has stolen from clubs and paid personal bills with?

Another alcoholic brit over here stealing from us.

Comment

So sad

Comment

Brooks?

Because that’s what the world needs - yet one more thread on this subject.
          What's going on with brooks for real?

Why doesn't he take over some teams. That shane Browne is hilarious. He uses one goalie each half a game. Every game he changes the goalie. Cos one dad said his sons a goalie and Stuart Campbell promised him he would play!.. kid refuses to play anywhere else when needed. Acts like its in his contract.

Which knowing how Stuart Campbell operates. It could well be.

5th best passer in the state ???

🤔🤔🤔

Comment

What's going on with brooks for real?

Why doesn't he take over some teams. That shane Browne is hilarious. He uses one goalie each half a game. Every game he changes the goalie. Cos one dad said his sons a goalie and Stuart Campbell promised him he would play!.. kid refuses to play anywhere else when needed. Acts like its in his contract.

Which knowing how Stuart Campbell operates. It could well be.

5th best passer in the state ???

🤔🤔🤔
            Same way as your kid was a center forward , couldn’t kick **** off a rope But hey, it’s coaches fault? Right

Comment

Hes going back to TBU.

Begging for a merger before Florida premier takes Wesley chapel over.

Too much corruption with his wife she is a British thief.
              Are these pair still roaming around taking cash for fake promises?
              Train like a pro?
              Embarrassing they still allow them free reign to children in PASCO county after what happened in Hillsborough.

Shocking.

Comment

Are these pair still roaming around taking cash for fake promises?
                Train like a pro?
                Embarrassing they still allow them free reign to children in PASCO county after what happened in Hillsborough.

Shocking.
                Don't be ridiculous. Everyone at this club knows why it seems the MB and JB drinking and partying with SC and TC. Little love thy neighbor going on.

And Mike Moore has been at those parties!

Wonder why he has let JB ruin this once great club?

Damn pillow talk has ruined many a good man.

Caliente is one of their haunts.

What does that tell u?

Comment

Don't be ridiculous. Everyone at this club knows why it seems the MB and JB drinking and partying with SC and TC. Little love thy neighbor going on.

And Mike Moore has been at those parties!

Wonder why he has let JB ruin this once great club?

Damn pillow talk has ruined many a good man.

Caliente is one of their haunts.

What does that tell u?

Tells me it sounds like I should join this club and at least have some fun for myself while my kid is playing there. Lol

Sign me up for the parent mixer!

Comment

no parents hang with jb and mb. parents and coaches leave club cuz of them. ask anyone that has left and their name will be at the top of the list. either abused by mb as a coach or a coach leaving because jb only cares about her kids ability to play on 4 teams at once and that is it.without a doubt they are the two taking down the entire club. nobody leaves cuz of sc. his team does well and anyone that leaves always coms back next season.point fingers where they deserve to be pointed.this thread is embarrassing

Comment

What a great andorsement for a top coach

Go coach!
                      Isn't this guys wife a really good " friend" with county Commish MM ?

Keys in a bowl. Lets go!

Comment

Wesley chapel?

Did Martin G sign with Wesley chapel?
                        Wesley chapel doesn't exist anymore.

They went under.

TBU taking over the lease

Comment

What are all the abuse claims in this thread? Verbal? Worse?

And what's with the statement about the lease for the fields? I have a young kid about to play competitive for the first time. Can't get an answer on anything from the club (tryouts or fees).

Comment

What are all the abuse claims in this thread? Verbal? Worse?

And what's with the statement about the lease for the fields? I have a young kid about to play competitive for the first time. Can't get an answer on anything from the club (tryouts or fees).
                            Dude. If your new to that area. You have probably realised there is a lot of wrong things Going on at these Fields !
                            And giving no information or numbers are the specialty of MB and the donkey ears wife. 🎉🎉

Ears that big and always pretending she can't hear the families complaints.

Sit tight for a month and the new club will be announced.

Comment

I live close by but yes, I'm new to the area. I'm not new to the competitive soccer scene but have been absent a few years and new to the area.

So what's with people saying Sporting Tampa are losing the fields? I don't mind driving a ways when my kid is a little older, but I want them to play at these fields as they are 5 minutes from our house.

Comment

Did Martin G sign with Wesley chapel?
                                No. He signed with East lake West Florida flames.
                                And moved good kid again.

So once he replaces coach Chrys , he will recruit and lie to more family and kids. His only objective is to make sure his kid is the main player and screws all the other kids as that system is flawed.

If his kid was half as good as he thinks. He would be with a better
                                And more consistent coach.

Not bouncing every year or 2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X