Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you consider community college soccer is an achievement.Look at the roster of the ECNl boys team, they are mostly skinny unathletic white and asian kids on the team. I bet the parents on here chose soccer for their kids because you knew that they can't compete with others in basketball and football.
    So no - you can't back any of it up and you've no clue. blather on....

Comment

Sorry, the bit of truth was the un-athletic part.
      Race has nothing to do with that.
      Can your kid compete with those so called unathletic kids? I guess NO.

Comment

I guess you consider community college soccer is an achievement.Look at the roster of the ECNl boys team, they are mostly skinny unathletic white and asian kids on the team. I bet the parents on here chose soccer for their kids because you knew that they can't compete with others in basketball and football.
        Not sure how this has anything to do with ISC pretending to be elite...

The idea that kids playing ECNL are unathletic is ridiculous.

That doesn't take away from the fact that the many of the most athletic males still will likely play basketball and football.

Not sure the point you are trying to make? That more ethnicities should play soccer, except Asians? I played college football at a division I school. Have no interest in my child playing football, zero. But this idea that these kids aren't athletic- it only demonstrates your stupidity.

Comment

Boys ISC Gunner families, is this really the case? Is this how you are thinking? You want to travel but DS isn't good enough to play ECNL/MLS Academy?
          How about answering the question?

Comment

at what age group are the gunners even the best in PSPL?

http://www.psplsoccer.com/schedules-...er-league-2021
            hey ISC Karen, please answer this question too! At what age group are the gunners on the boys side even the best in the PSPL?

Comment

So then why join some bull5h1t "Elite Academy League"? Just be happy sucking in PSPL!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Keep on with your racist self! True colors shining through...
              You dont need to swear princess.Why are you so angry? Let me give you a hug.It doesnt bother me that you are probably bald and overweight. I really dont care for PSPL,Elite league,ECNL, and whatever league. The only thing that matters is the MLS academy(doesnt cost anything).Im very cheap and I dont drive a Tesla.

Comment

You dont need to swear princess.Why are you so angry? Let me give you a hug.It doesnt bother me that you are probably bald and overweight. I really dont care for PSPL,Elite league,ECNL, and whatever league. The only thing that matters is the MLS academy(doesnt cost anything).Im very cheap and I dont drive a Tesla.
                I'm glad that you are proud of the fact that you are "very cheap".

Very fortunate for you to have your son in MLS Academy. The best of the best in this region for sure. But what if your son gets dropped? I'm sure he's on his way to be a pro in the EPL, but what if Sounders drops him? Then what would you do?

Have him join football/basketball?

Oh, i forgot, he's not athletic enough.

Comment

Wow.

First of all it's youth soccer. Kids. Imagine what it would be like if one of them from any club came here an read all this.

Second, I am a Gunners parent. Is Gunners the club with the most talent around? No. But who is? Who dominates in all ages and all divisions? Gunners boys usually play up an age in spring. Gunners girls win Best of the Best at San Diego Surf.

Fact is, US soccer - and WA is a lot politics by adults at the expense of the kids. I stay with Gunners because of the culture and the coaches. My son could go play at any of the other clubs and we have been contacted. He has been to id2 and EPD camps and we have seen soccer at the top levels outside of WA. I say this not to brag but to point out that youth soccer is more than club level and nobody is coming to WA to scout anyone in any club games.

RCL clubs went to ECNL when DA folded - there was no other option. Not only did they go to ECNL but doing that bailed on WAYS and USYS.

EAL is partnering with MLS Elite (not called next anymore) just like GAL is partnering on the women's side. EAL is established in two regions of the country already. In the coming weeks I'm sure more announcements will be coming.

See you at Gunners tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerJBL View Post
                    Wow.

First of all it's youth soccer. Kids. Imagine what it would be like if one of them from any club came here an read all this.

Second, I am a Gunners parent. Is Gunners the club with the most talent around? No. But who is? Who dominates in all ages and all divisions? Gunners boys usually play up an age in spring. Gunners girls win Best of the Best at San Diego Surf.

Fact is, US soccer - and WA is a lot politics by adults at the expense of the kids. I stay with Gunners because of the culture and the coaches. My son could go play at any of the other clubs and we have been contacted. He has been to id2 and EPD camps and we have seen soccer at the top levels outside of WA. I say this not to brag but to point out that youth soccer is more than club level and nobody is coming to WA to scout anyone in any club games.

RCL clubs went to ECNL when DA folded - there was no other option. Not only did they go to ECNL but doing that bailed on WAYS and USYS.

EAL is partnering with MLS Elite (not called next anymore) just like GAL is partnering on the women's side. EAL is established in two regions of the country already. In the coming weeks I'm sure more announcements will be coming.

EPD Camp?

Which one of the PSPL divisions is your son in? Is any gunner team leading their division in their age group? Which boys team is dominating PSPL?

Fact is, the best boys have been leaving Gunners by U12/U13 as families realize that the best arent playing in PSPL. And yes, scouts do attend youth league games.

Good luck with the mls elite partnership. can i get your sons autograph now?

Comment

Wow.

Not MLS Next? Huh! who is EAL partnering with?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mls...2-season%3famp

Comment

EPD Camp?

Which one of the PSPL divisions is your son in? Is any gunner team leading their division in their age group? Which boys team is dominating PSPL?

Fact is, the best boys have been leaving Gunners by U12/U13 as families realize that the best arent playing in PSPL. And yes, scouts do attend youth league games.

Good luck with the mls elite partnership. can i get your sons autograph now?
                        Your panties must be tight or you have stinky breath.Dang, you are one uptight dude. If you think ECNL is great, good for you.If the Gunners parent like their league,kudos for them.He/she is right that nobody is paying attention to your precious wannabe athlete at U11-U15.

Comment

Washington East from Spokane just announced they are in EAL. Pretty good, albeit small, club on the Boys side.

Comment

1) "The Elite Academy League is an all-boys developmental youth soccer league created to extend the player pool of the “MLS Elite Clubs” and provide a reserve league-like platform to help the next tier of talented players prepare to advance."

2) EPD is WA version of ODP. ODP West Region Camp took place in OR in 2019 and is an invite experience for players who participated in ODP West Region Championships

3) My point had nothing to do with bragging - it was about the larger soccer landscape outside of WA.

4) What's up with all the "unregistered" and unwillingness to provide some sort of identification. Isn't this a board where parents talk about youth soccer with the focus on kids...

5) Over generalizations of "facts" are always interesting. Yes, people leave Gunners. But guess what, people come back as well. It depends on what the family is looking for.

6) In a couple weeks, if whatever club you belong to joins EAL will you be leaving to a different club?

7) You cannot have my son's autograph. That would be creepy.

See you all at tryouts.

Comment

1) "The Elite Academy League is an all-boys developmental youth soccer league created to extend the player pool of the “MLS Elite Clubs” and provide a reserve league-like platform to help the next tier of talented players prepare to advance."

2) EPD is WA version of ODP. ODP West Region Camp took place in OR in 2019 and is an invite experience for players who participated in ODP West Region Championships

3) My point had nothing to do with bragging - it was about the larger soccer landscape outside of WA.

4) What's up with all the "unregistered" and unwillingness to provide some sort of identification. Isn't this a board where parents talk about youth soccer with the focus on kids...

5) Over generalizations of "facts" are always interesting. Yes, people leave Gunners. But guess what, people come back as well. It depends on what the family is looking for.

6) In a couple weeks, if whatever club you belong to joins EAL will you be leaving to a different club?

See you all at tryouts.
                              Hey GunnerJBL,

I’m the guy that wrote about the uptight thong wearing dude on this forum. Do you think Issaquah Gunners A team should charge less than the ECNL clubs?In my opinion, it should be about $600-800 less than the big clubs. If EAL is legit in a few years, you can charge more for the service.

Comment

See you all at tryouts.
                                so your son is joining EAL as a pathway to mls? OR he could just join Sounders Academy now.

But, the fact is, he plays in a second tier league. If your son has played in EPD and ID2 and still hasnt been “discovered” it aint going to happen because the gunners joined EAL.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X