X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISC Gunners - Elite Academy League

hahaha!

cant get boys ecnl (even though they are US Club)
    cant get MLS Next
    cant get into RCL...

joining something no one has heard of or cares about!

have fun ISC Gunners!

dumb

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hahaha!

cant get MLS Next
    cant get into RCL...

have fun ISC Gunners!

dumb
    You can charge more if you put Elite or Academy in your league. I am guessing you now can charge double if you have both.....well played ISC.

Comment

I don’t know why all the Gunners haters still think anyone cares about RCL. Watch the other clubs that join EAL in the next few days. RCL is dead.

Comment

I don’t know why all the Gunners haters still think anyone cares about RCL. Watch the other clubs that join EAL in the next few days. RCL is dead.
        So while the pandemic has carried on the youth soccer landscape around the country has reshuffled.

US Club has Boys and Girls ECNL at the top of its pyramid, ECNL Regional Leagues that are up and running in some places and supposedly launching soon in others, and locally PSPL (with NPL for PSPL teams that do well and either aren’t in one of the national/regional circuits or play NPL along with the national circuit they are in).

US Youth Soccer has MLS Next, EA for Boys, GA for Girls, DPL, locally RCL (plus National League for teams that do well in RCL and aren’t in one of the other leagues or do both). US Youth also sanctions many of the local rec associations and select level leagues.

The local RCL clubs now, for the most part, have their top teams in US Club leagues. In So Cal many of the local clubs have moved over from Cal South to the US Club league (now called So Cal) over the past several weeks. The clubs supporting the US Youth side may ultimately want to have all of their top teams, boys and girls, in the US Youth leagues.

Seems like there’s likely to be a lot more movement and reshuffling here locally before it all settles out.

Comment

hahaha!

cant get MLS Next
          cant get into RCL...

have fun ISC Gunners!

dumb
          The heck, dude? You are such a troll. You must be compensating for something to spend so much energy hating others and spreading vitriol.

Comment

The heck, dude? You are such a troll. You must be compensating for something to spend so much energy hating others and spreading vitriol.
            And you must have your panties in a bunch, i was kidding, it was funny. get over it.

Comment

If RCL is dead, where does that leave PSPL? where the rest of the gunner boys will be playing?

Comment

What in the world is the ELITE ACADEMY LEAGUE?! Sounds like a bit of a joke if you ask me.

Comment

If RCL is dead, where does that leave PSPL? where the rest of the gunner boys will be playing?
                  PSPL is dead too. Not dead, but both PSPL and RCL will be select level local leagues. ECNLR will push into WA very soon and take any remaining RCL/NPL teams, book it.

Comment

PSPL is dead too. Not dead, but both PSPL and RCL will be select level local leagues. ECNLR will push into WA very soon and take any remaining RCL/NPL teams, book it.
                    isnt ECNLR, the equivalent of NPL, which is PSPL in Washington?

why would RCL clubs join ECNLR?

Comment

isnt ECNLR, the equivalent of NPL, which is PSPL in Washington?

why would RCL clubs join ECNLR?
                      All we have been hearing about is how good PSPL is, why are the boys running to this dumb league? so they can play crap teams in Oregon? go look at the Oregon board, they are also laughing.

ISC is so desperate to be “special” its gross. Send the boys that can make it to Crossfire, EFC, or PacNW. If they arent good enough for those teams, dont spend a bunch of time and money traveling to OR, Eastern WA, etc. try select and maybe try some other sports or interests.

For the life of me I cant understand why an ISC parent would put up with this when there are better options all around them.

Comment

All we have been hearing about is how good PSPL is, why are the boys running to this dumb league? so they can play crap teams in Oregon? go look at the Oregon board, they are also laughing.

ISC is so desperate to be “special” its gross. Send the boys that can make it to Crossfire, EFC, or PacNW. If they arent good enough for those teams, dont spend a bunch of time and money traveling to OR, Eastern WA, etc. try select and maybe try some other sports or interests.

For the life of me I cant understand why an ISC parent would put up with this when there are better options all around them.
                        That’s a great business model/plan. Tell your players to go play for another club. Genius idea. If your a player/parent of the Gunners and you believe in the program, how they are developing players and want them to succeed. Who cares what they are doing or offering. Gunners are obviously trying to offer more to there players so they don’t lose them any longer. They are getting in on the ground floor of a league and probably have a say what goes on. At least they are trying to do something instead of waiting around for Terry Fischer and Eastside to let them into WYS.

For the life of me I can’t understand why you care to rip them.

Comment

That’s a great business model/plan. Tell your players to go play for another club. Genius idea. If your a player/parent of the Gunners and you believe in the program, how they are developing players and want them to succeed. Who cares what they are doing or offering. Gunners are obviously trying to offer more to there players so they don’t lose them any longer. They are getting in on the ground floor of a league and probably have a say what goes on. At least they are trying to do something instead of waiting around for Terry Fischer and Eastside to let them into WYS.

So, what you're saying is that ISC can't develop as well as Crossfire, EFC, and PAC. Here's a thought - if you are better at developing players from ages 6-14 and your top players all get spots at EFC, Crossfire, and PAC ECNL at U15 then I guarantee you will have no problems with your business models. Especially if you charge less than those three clubs.

It's ok if you don't believe they develop any better. I don't think anyone does a spectacular job at it. They (including ISC) all say they do but...

Comment

You honestly think ISC is somehow developing better than other clubs on the boys side? Do you have one shred of evidence? honestly, i dont think poorly of the coaching, but if you think it is somehow better than any other club, please state your case! At what age group can any of your boys teams beat crossfire ECNL? Please show me the game results!

The reality is that while im sure some of the boys may be plenty good enough to make an ECNL roster, the parents that are still at ISC on the boys side are doing it because DS can’t make ECNL. All the Boys ECNL coaches around ISC would be considered good. You are fooling yourself if you think somehow having your boy play in EAL is somehow better than playing Boys ECNL.

Further your an idiot if you think the gunners have some magic development fairy dust that no other club has. they have a good lease on fields and a few good coaches.

honestly, thats it.

unfortunately they play subpar competition, and do not attract the most talented kids.

Comment

the parents that are still at ISC on the boys side are doing it because DS can’t make ECNL.
                              sorry should have read:

the families that are still at ISC on the boys side are doing it because they aren’t entirely sure DS will make it on an ECNL team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X