Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matchfit 2009?

Shouldn't Matchfit 2009 be Matchfit 2008? Saw their roster, and half/more then half of those kids are 2008. How are they so proud of beating up 2008 teams when they're practically a 2008 team? I'm not saying Matchfit isn't a good team, but all the bragging is embarrassing😳. Disgusting how they run the score up...12-1, 16-0! The coach, parents, and kids should all be ashamed!😖

Where is the roster posted, I wanna check that s*** out?

Comment

https://ecnl.totalglobalsports.com/p...t=34505&oid=13

No roster on gotsoccer. I'm sure Matchfit 2009 is hiding the fact that they have 2008 on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

No roster on gotsoccer. I'm sure Matchfit 2009 is hiding the fact that they have 2008 on the team.
        I am not in NJ. . but i saw both teams play in a tournament in CT. the 09s were incredible. . most talented team that age i have ever seen. If there are 08s on that team you couldn't tell they were tiny incredibly talented girls combined to our 08 team from MA (which is undersized to begin with). The 08s who we also played were bigger just not nearly as good

Comment

Are you the OP, from more than half to at least 1 08??

Comment

Thanks for the compliment . The 09 team is carded with the 08 ECNL MF North Team but I can assure you there aren’t any 08s on the team. You saw for yourself the size of the squad, and actually most of the girls are on the younger side of the calendar year . Unfortunately people on this forum like to post anonymous lies out of jealousy and insecurity.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment . The 09 team is carded with the 08 ECNL MF North Team but I can assure you there aren’t any 08s on the team. You saw for yourself the size of the squad, and actually most of the girls are on the younger side of the calendar year . Unfortunately people on this forum like to post anonymous lies out of jealousy and insecurity.
              I'd like to see the 2009 roster🤔 Since your kid must be on team can you post?

Comment

Just win, baby

Comment

I heard they hand out trading cards after the games...

Comment

Just win, baby

Drum rolling......The "CLOWN" award goes to Matchfit 09 coach, parents, and kids!😂

Comment

Drum rolling......The "CLOWN" award goes to Matchfit 09 coach, parents, and kids!😂
                      Is this the Matchfit located in Denville NJ??

Comment

Is this the Matchfit located in Denville NJ??
                        Matchfit Shore 2009...they do train in Denville,NJ

Comment

Who's jealous? Jealous of kids who are going thru puberty? I'm sure this team won't be bragging much longer.

Comment

All of the MF Shore kids are 09s, I can attest to this 100%.

Not sure why these dumb threads keep popping up.

One thing is for sure though, their coach is a little d—- loser who likes to beat up on lesser teams. Any coach that sets out to beat a team 16-0 should be fired. Any Club management that allows that type of thing should be disciplined as well.

Any decent standing coach with morals would never allow that and the parents should shamed as well.

Just keep possession of the ball for damn sake. Geez.

Comment

All of the MF Shore kids are 09s, I can attest to this 100%.

Not sure why these dumb threads keep popping up.

One thing is for sure though, their coach is a little d—- loser who likes to beat up on lesser teams. Any coach that sets out to beat a team 16-0 should be fired. Any Club management that allows that type of thing should be disciplined as well.

Any decent standing coach with morals would never allow that and the parents should shamed as well.

Just keep possession of the ball for damn sake. Geez.
                              What you're saying is on point, but can someone post Matchfit Shore 2009 roster?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X