2011 Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if coach at FA sat the kids down after the game and told his players that even though the scoreboard said it was a loss that they actually won and are the much better team?

Probably not, he’s a good coach. I’m sure he can’t stand the attitude of some the parents. I don’t think he wants to see his team cry after every loss. So maybe the parents can help him out that way.

At the same time FA parents feel like it is their job to justify the loss here and disparage Liverpool. I am no Liverpool fan, despite what the parent says here they are total kick and run and they can take that cow bell and toss it. But they won playing their style good for them. FA coaches can show the kids how to beat a team like that for next time.

FA is a top heavy team where top 3 players are very good and the rest are average. I am betting the parents who pop off here are parents of one of those average kids riding the coattails.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

I don’t know why everyone thinks that union coaches don’t get paid. Parents are technically not allowed to coach their kids teams, of course there are a handful of exceptions which is what we have with the 2011 blue team, and a couple others. I guess it’s who you know… either way, non parent coaches are paid. Also, if anyone takes weaker, less skilled kids, it’s Union. Maybe they don’t charge the hefty price tag, but they take anyone. There is no such thing as a try out. You show up and you’re in. Of course, maybe with the exception of the better teams. With the 2011 boys they have 4 teams. I heard one of the super y teams had 21 players. My nephews academy team has 12 players. So who is collecting? $$$
      Moron! Follower! No idea what you are talking about it.

Comment

I am no Liverpool fan, despite what the parent says here they are total kick and run and they can take that cow bell and toss it.
        1. Did Liverpool Central try to socre directly from the kickoff? 2. Nothing says classy like soccer cow bell.

Comment

1. Did Liverpool Central try to socre directly from the kickoff? 2. Nothing says classy like soccer cow bell.
          Maybe for Christmas, Santa can bring better parents for your kids.

Comment

Maybe for Christmas, Santa can bring better parents for your kids.
            Cheesy

Comment

Well any scores to post?

Comment

Well any scores to post?
                State Cup
                Wednesday Night Results - (home team listed first)
                Future SA (0) - CSA Bergen (10)
                - (Overpeck Park - Leonia)
                Union Selecao Blue (1) - Football Academy Black (3)
                - (Volunteer Park - Union)
                Match Fit Academy Black (2) - Match Fit Academy Howard/Blue (5)
                - (Mercer County Community College - West Windsor)

Friday - 8:00 PM - (home team listed first)
                CSA Monmouth vs Ocean Strikers
                - (Capelli Sport Complex - Tinton Falls)
                Saturday - 5:00 PM - (home team listed first)
                Dutchmen Arsenal vs Vistula Aces
                - (Sycamore Recreation Complex - Tinton Falls)

Quarter Final Match-Ups - (home team listed first)
                - CSA Bergen vs Ironbound Force
                - SJEB Red vs Winner - (CSA Monmouth/Ocean)

- Match Fit Academy Howard Blue vs PSA Princeton
                - Football Academy Black vs Winner - (Dutchmen/Vistula)

Comment

State Cup
                  Wednesday Night Results - (home team listed first)
                  Future SA (0) - CSA Bergen (10)
                  - (Overpeck Park - Leonia)
                  Union Selecao Blue (1) - Football Academy Black (3)
                  - (Volunteer Park - Union)
                  Match Fit Academy Black (2) - Match Fit Academy Howard/Blue (5)
                  - (Mercer County Community College - West Windsor)

Friday - 8:00 PM - (home team listed first)
                  CSA Monmouth vs Ocean Strikers
                  - (Capelli Sport Complex - Tinton Falls)
                  Saturday - 5:00 PM - (home team listed first)
                  Dutchmen Arsenal vs Vistula Aces
                  - (Sycamore Recreation Complex - Tinton Falls)

Quarter Final Match-Ups - (home team listed first)
                  - CSA Bergen vs Ironbound Force
                  - SJEB Red vs Winner - (CSA Monmouth/Ocean)

- Match Fit Academy Howard Blue vs PSA Princeton
                  - Football Academy Black vs Winner - (Dutchmen/Vistula)

thanks for posting.. not a big goal difference between union vs FA and score is way off from prediction of one of the FA parents (ie min of 5 goal difference in favor of FA) ... does FA have any excuses this time like they usually do?

anyone can provide honest last nights game analysis between union vs FA?

Comment

thanks for posting.. not a big goal difference between union vs FA and score is way off from prediction of one of the FA parents (ie min of 5 goal difference in favor of FA) ... does FA have any excuses this time like they usually do?

No FA parent posted that jibberish it was the same Union dad trying to start ****. And the prediction was correct, Union can't hang with FA so back to the drawing board for them. This is why they don't belong in the top bracket at the EDP Cup...

Comment

It clearly has not been any Football Academy parents posting on this forum. Enough of this manufactured BS already. Scores were reported.

Comment

No FA parent posted that jibberish it was the same Union dad trying to start ****. And the prediction was correct, Union can't hang with FA so back to the drawing board for them. This is why they don't belong in the top bracket at the EDP Cup...

It was a good game..I thought both teams played great. Both teams understand the game. Regardless of what might some knuckleheads might say.

Comment

It was a good game..I thought both teams played great. Both teams understand the game. Regardless of what might some knuckleheads might say.
                          Agreed, Score 3-1 is respectful. Both teams played hard and kept it clean. Union’s Predictability hurt them, playing from the back and lack of speed. Our coaches took advantage of the players compensating for lack of speed (playing to high) hoping for offsides every time will and did bite them in the end.
                          Union is a decent team just not the best and won’t be this season.

Comment

Agreed, Score 3-1 is respectful. Both teams played hard and kept it clean. Union’s Predictability hurt them, playing from the back and lack of speed. Our coaches took advantage of the players compensating for lack of speed (playing to high) hoping for offsides every time will and did bite them in the end.
                            As said by someone pretending to be a parent from The Football Academy.

Comment

Good game! I was surprised FA changed their style of play..long balls, a lot more punting. Building out of the back doesn’t work for you anymore? I hope you understand long balls are not going to help your team develop. As the players grow older, this long ball method won’t be effective anymore. I do understand FA was under severe pressure after they lost to Liverpool (they had to what’s necessary to win the next games) I hope it was just a slight temporary adjustment and not to continue with it. But again it was a game! Passes, ball movement and ball possession was Union.. chances created it was equal. But goals win games, FA finished and won! But the Marathon will continue. See ya again.

Comment

As said by someone pretending to be a parent from The Football Academy.
                                Hey butt hurt!! It’s you again! You understand you are a loser. Every time you breath you are actually wasting our oxygen. You are worthless human being. Take it easy today, keep some of that oxygen for others that are actually capable of thinking

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X