Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

How is this team? Worth giving it a look?

nope.

Comment

No. I would pass

Comment

Hard pass

Comment

Adorable

It’s adorable watching the FC Bucks parents try to deflect from their dumpster fire of a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            It’s adorable watching the FC Bucks parents try to deflect from their dumpster fire of a thread.
            You 2 going to write an anonymous letter to the club again if it doesn’t work out?

Comment

Response

I hate to tell you guys but I didn’t write that letter, I had my issues indeed and addressed them with the coach, in fact in a public forum in the parents meeting and afterwards one on one with the coach directly. I believe that person is still omongst you.

Comment

I hate to tell you guys but I didn’t write that letter, I had my issues indeed and addressed them with the coach, in fact in a public forum in the parents meeting and afterwards one on one with the coach directly. I believe that person is still omongst you.
                Everyone knows u 2 wrote it. Then created a forum to complain even more. Sad and immature.

Comment

Response

You have a lot to say hiding behind an anonymous screen name, why wouldn’t you approach me directly if you had an issue with me.

Comment

Fc bucks

Just let them go in peace. All over the fc bucks board it says if your not happy to leave. They have left. Maybe they wrote the letter. Maybe they didn’t. Maybe they started the forum. Maybe they didn’t. They say it wasn’t them and the person is still amongst us. If they are, I’m sure something will happen and we will find out or not. But really, Who cares. It’s all so silly!! Just let it go and stop harassing them. It’s 12/13 year old girls soccer for Christ’s sake.

Comment

How is this team? Worth giving it a look?
                      After ECNL or GDA the Ukies as a club would be my first choice. I know nothing about this team in particular.

Comment

They have a couple of good players, and a new coach coming in. It's worth giving them a shot if you're not going ECNL

Comment

They have a couple of good players, and a new coach coming in. It's worth giving them a shot if you're not going ECNL
                          Is this an advertisement?

Comment

actual info about the team

Hi FC Bucks folks- please leave the Ukies out of your drama.

For those actually seeking information, The Ukies 2006 girls black team is a decent team with kids and families who get along, work hard and have fun together. We will have a new coach for the 2019/2020 season- he is a current college coach with 10 years of college coaching experience. We are very excited for our future. We are not an ECNL team, but we play 1st division EDP. The club is trying to get Club V Club model.

Comment

Hi FC Bucks folks- please leave the Ukies out of your drama.

For those actually seeking information, The Ukies 2006 girls black team is a decent team with kids and families who get along, work hard and have fun together. We will have a new coach for the 2019/2020 season- he is a current college coach with 10 years of college coaching experience. We are very excited for our future. We are not an ECNL team, but we play 1st division EDP. The club is trying to get Club V Club model.
                              Thanks for the info but why do you keep bringing up bucks? Look through the posts here and no one brought them up besides you. Can you please keep the drama off this thread? People are looking for info on this club not your drama about another team. Please do not bring drama to our club!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X