Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hilarious how they battle it out on Facebook.

Stuarts wife is pretty funny with her simpleton posts.

Please coach Stuart players. He left the club for more money and no one should be complaining
    I've seen that post on the tik tok montage. 🤠🤠🤠

Tammy Campbell really does struggle with honesty.
    She drinks too much and runs her yap.
    Stuarts big payday from Wesley chapel and her stealing funds from the club account is well public knowledge.

They have no shame. Low level people 100%

Comment

Does anyone know how much Tammy Campbell stole from the soccer club funds?

Why hadn't it been paid back?

Her and her husband are some low level con artists
      I'm sure the board at Wesley chapel are using the law and going after Stuart Campbell and his wife for the theft.

Isn't there a retired redneck cop on the board that can help with this?

Shouldn't be too hard to expose them.

Unless someone else is covering up?

Comment

Or, you are a bit unstable and full of it. You've been posting the same stuff on this guy for 3 or 4 years now. Time to move on in your life. If he was stealing from a club and now left that club, I have zero doubt there would be no one covering it up anymore. So there goes your theory. He may have no loyalty (who does anymore) and be all about himself (can't fully blame him given the wacko parents common in youth sports), but if he was a crook it would have come out.

I'm sure the board at Wesley chapel are using the law and going after Stuart Campbell and his wife for the theft.

Isn't there a retired redneck cop on the board that can help with this?

Shouldn't be too hard to expose them.

Unless someone else is covering up?

Comment

Or, you are a bit unstable and full of it. You've been posting the same stuff on this guy for 3 or 4 years now. Time to move on in your life. If he was stealing from a club and now left that club, I have zero doubt there would be no one covering it up anymore. So there goes your theory. He may have no loyalty (who does anymore) and be all about himself (can't fully blame him given the wacko parents common in youth sports), but if he was a crook it would have come out.

Yes they have a retired cop on the board. But j blev rules the accounting and $$ is all on her own expenses etc

Yes Tammy Campbell has stolen money from the club. Multiple times.
          It takes time to document the litany of incidents and each one is a separate theft incident.

Such in bred losers at that club.

Comment

Yes they have a retired cop on the board. But j blev rules the accounting and $$ is all on her own expenses etc

Yes Tammy Campbell has stolen money from the club. Multiple times.
            It takes time to document the litany of incidents and each one is a separate theft incident.

Such in bred losers at that club.
            From what I have heard at last weeks training , it appears Stuart's wife is trying to get her paperwork backdated to cover the theft from the club account. And they are going to give her a sum that she can pay restitution.

Is that fair? What do you guys think?

Comment

Richard Blalock is not party to this

Stuarts big payday from Wesley chapel and her stealing funds from the club account is well public knowledge.

Please don't include Richard Blalock as part of the problem.

He has no affiliation with Stuart Campbell and hes a good man. Good for the community and has spent his own Money developing sports facilities and training. Especially for volleyball Which Stuart Campbell and his wife have zero to do with.

Comment

From what I have heard at last weeks training , it appears Stuart's wife is trying to get her paperwork backdated to cover the theft from the club account. And they are going to give her a sum that she can pay restitution.

Is that fair? What do you guys think?
                Does Wesley Chapel still have a soccer club?

I thought after Florida Premier hired Stuart Campbell and the carpetbagging former coaches last year Florida Premier essentially took over the club to solve their financial problems and to build Florida Premier’s teams and numbers so they could play in FCL and boys ECNL. How convenient. What a marriage of convenience.

Comment

https://spotonflorida.com/west-central-florida/2566234/new-soccer-coach-at-phsc-stuart-campbell.html

As a friend on Facebook, I've seen some very questionable incidents showing Tammy taking money for Facebook advertising. And her only replies are to say her dumb dumb husband's the best coach. Lol.

Its comical and the actual proof is published online.

Hopefully now the charges are filed correctly and the bully and his intelligent wife face their misdeeds !

Comment

Tammy runs the social media for her husband's biz.
                    Shes been stealing funds and making Facebook transactions for her side biz using funds. Over 100 incidents that are on record

Stuart is a top.coach.... but he is under investigation for his actions with and around minor children in his care.
                    While his investigation was being started. He didn't disclose his past offences that were being covered up.

Not sure I would let a guy with his record and open investigation be around children and especially females.

That's why we as a community need to more vigilant.
                    If Florida youth soccer association have a problem with targeting and victimisation of minor children. Then it should be clear changing name to sporting Tampa bay as you exit Wesley chapel just in name to avoid charges. But then you learn that your work permit that you falsified isn't disappearing.

When low life people like this, come to our shores and are a scourge om our society. Do we allow it and let British commoners harm our children?.

Why has he been moved from so many children's clubs in such a short time?

Are we this short of coaches in USA?

Why at RADD sports didn't they interview any USA citizens?.

Shaun Brooks is a top coach. No allegations against him?
                    Why is he not allowed coach?

Green card issues?

What a joke that his side girlfriend Jblev has sacrificed so many coaches that left en masse! Helping SC while Wesley chapel soccer has.beem decimated...all to secure the RADD $$. ..

As a soccer community... Parents need to collate information and slowly but surely eliminate these foreign parasites from our US game.

There are too many options for home grown talent..

Florida Premier won't be hiring SC heard on good authority

Even in Germany we know about this husband and wife duo that stole the cash and targeted children. This is unacceptable in Germany.
                    Why do English coaches allow this in their name?

Comment

Shes comical. Crazy white trash drunk. Probably blaming her special needs daughter for her online antics.

How did her court case go?. Tammy the liar and loser.

Comment

Im pretty sure a judge ordered you to stop?

Comment

I don’t recall Tammy being a coach? Leave it alone sir.

Comment

Tammy runs the social media for her husband's biz.
                            Shes been stealing funds and making Facebook transactions for her side biz using funds. Over 100 incidents that are on record

Stuart is a top.coach.... but he is under investigation for his actions with and around minor children in his care.
                            While his investigation was being started. He didn't disclose his past offences that were being covered up.

Not sure I would let a guy with his record and open investigation be around children and especially females.

That's why we as a community need to more vigilant.
                            If Florida youth soccer association have a problem with targeting and victimisation of minor children. Then it should be clear changing name to sporting Tampa bay as you exit Wesley chapel just in name to avoid charges. But then you learn that your work permit that you falsified isn't disappearing.

When low life people like this, come to our shores and are a scourge om our society. Do we allow it and let British commoners harm our children?.

Why has he been moved from so many children's clubs in such a short time?

Are we this short of coaches in USA?

Why at RADD sports didn't they interview any USA citizens?.

Shaun Brooks is a top coach. No allegations against him?
                            Why is he not allowed coach?

Green card issues?

What a joke that his side girlfriend Jblev has sacrificed so many coaches that left en masse! Helping SC while Wesley chapel soccer has.beem decimated...all to secure the RADD $$. ..

As a soccer community... Parents need to collate information and slowly but surely eliminate these foreign parasites from our US game.

There are too many options for home grown talent..

Florida Premier won't be hiring SC heard on good authority
                            Well apparently you were incorrect!!
                            my husband is a stand up coach and even though Wesley chapel soccer was building. He took a better job and no one should begrudge him that.
                            Just because over 300 kids on teams were affected and their families.
                            Long as RADD and Florida premier pay him, then who's the loser?

Buyakka. Wot it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              I don’t recall Tammy being a coach? Leave it alone sir.
                              Does she coach with her husband's team?. Or just team mom.

Shes a church member and I doubt anything here is true.

Leave this poor woman alone. Not her fault

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Does she coach with her husband's team?. Or just team mom.

Shes a church member and I doubt anything here is true.

Leave this poor woman alone. Not her fault
                                No. She doesn't coach her husband's team. He's taking a break from a team for.now concentrating on expanding Radd soccer's expansion and Florida premier one club. One family.

​​​​​

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X