Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post is spot on. Everyone be cautious around this jerk. I pulled my d from MF Shore after his behavior in front of her.
    Thought this was funny and decided to share. It was brought to my attention that after Ryan Tetro got hammered on here yesterday, he reached out to the moderator of talking soccer and complained. Seems he didn't like all the negative things being said about him. Several of the Ryan Tetro threads were moved off of the NJ forum. Way to go you you big baby. Ok for your parents to RIP apart everyone else, but you hate when it's done to you. Why? Because the truth got out there that your a drunk who can't develop his own kids. Not to worry, everyone already knows the truth about you.

Comment

Your just jealous your piece of **** couldn't go with these awesome kids. To bad she sucks. Get over it. She'll be knocked up and pregnant at 16 so you won't have to worry about us much longer, you loser.
      Some of you better hope that some miraculous technical glitch doesnt happen overnight and your disturbing and offensive posts arent linked back to your name publicly. Who ever the ********* is that wrote this has some major mental and emo issues. Probably doesn't even have a child muchless an athletic one that plays soccer. Just some creep, like in Silence of The Lambs type, who loves calling kids terrible names and hiding out on message boards.

Comment

You go to MatchFit

Comment

Coach at PDA when you can't coach.

Comment

That was original.

Comment

Ryan Tetro - the biggest fraud in New Jersey youth soccer

All of this PDA talk is hysterical as it's totally a deflection by RT.

-Do you know who topped out at JV highschool soccer, has a C license, has had zero kids move on to D1 schools or scholarships, has zero college connections, and has won exactly zero national championships? RT.

-Do you know who can't coach out of a wet paper bag, totally relies on outside trainers on and off season to develop his rosters, scrimmages 3/4 of every practice as he can't train any skill or relay any tactic, cuts kids on a whim, verbally degrades players not performing to his expectations, and has a parade of outside players show up to every practice? RT.

-Do you know who accepts rides to and from tournaments with parents, drinks with parents in front of their kids, and gladly accepts gifts and gossip from his parents? RT.

-Do you know who has been blacklisted at every club he's worked at? RT.

-You want to know who is obsessed with PDA? RT. He's applied there several times and got turned down each time. As he can't work there, he's obsessed with trying to beat them.

All of this adds up to RT being the biggest fraud in NJ soccer.

Comment

Haha! Laziest coaches in the north east. Even when you pay for private it is so below par. Just watch a recorded practice you will not believe what you see— oh wait, it was cancelled.

Comment

Haha! Laziest coaches in the north east. Even when you pay for private it is so below par. Just watch a recorded practice you will not believe what you see— oh wait, it was cancelled.
                  Why coach when you have the best talent in NE drive over some 3-4 hours. They are lined up around the block to join your ECNL team. Keep the line moving. Churn and Burn. Let real coaches train them and send them over to the back of the line.

Comment

Coach to player: be proactive and Kick the ball up!
                    Player: but it will go to the other goalie
                    Coach: kick it up and someone will get there
                    Player: no one was there
                    Coach to defender: kick the ball out since you don’t know how to stop it and turn.
                    Goalie: stop giving away corners every time you get the ball
                    Coach: goalie needs to be replaced

Parents 1: this is bull****! F this coach! My kids hasn’t played. We are done!
                    Parent 2: get me my gummy ASAP - I am sooo stressed
                    Parent manager: I’m only going to video tape my kids good plays and keep the others out of frame making it look like a tech issue, even though I do it all the time.
                    Parent 4: why is my kid not in any of the videos and cut off? See parent manager answer.

Comment

Major announcement coming !! #wdgafwyt #haterskeephating

Comment

Major announcement coming !! #wdgafwyt #haterskeephating
                        Please don’t tell me a professional club/academy is using such trash hashtags like that. Hey, Seaside Tony you’re an idiot.

Comment

Coach to player: be proactive and Kick the ball up!
                          Player: but it will go to the other goalie
                          Coach: kick it up and someone will get there
                          Player: no one was there
                          Coach to defender: kick the ball out since you don’t know how to stop it and turn.
                          Goalie: stop giving away corners every time you get the ball
                          Coach: goalie needs to be replaced

Parents 1: this is bull****! F this coach! My kids hasn’t played. We are done!
                          Parent 2: get me my gummy ASAP - I am sooo stressed
                          Parent manager: I’m only going to video tape my kids good plays and keep the others out of frame making it look like a tech issue, even though I do it all the time.
                          Parent 4: why is my kid not in any of the videos and cut off? See parent manager answer.

Cannibals

Comment

Cannibals
                            MASSIVE Matchfit Shore announcement coming soon! We are about to change the landscape once again in NJ!! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Calling someone out by name on an anonymous message board is cowardly. If this is how you feel, put your name to it.
                              MASSIVE Matchfit Shore announcement coming soon! We are about to change the landscape once again in NJ!! #matchfitfamily

Comment

Congratulations - you now have 3 coaches and 5 teams! yay!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X