Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Prime FC Miami parents are pissed right now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah he’s too consumed with trying to build a high school girls team. Nobody sells bs like Omar. There’s literally no quality girls left. The liar was forced off the 2005 team or they threatened to leave. This is what happens when you let a crazy mom make every decision for your club.
    What happened between Omar and the GK of 2005???

Comment

He is so used to manage average talent that when a superior athlete like my child comes along he is clueless as what to do. I would not recommend that program to any high level players.

Comment

He is so used to manage average talent that when a superior athlete like my child comes along he is clueless as what to do. I would not recommend that program to any high level players.
        If this were an isolated incident for the player, maybe its the club or the coach; but when its the same kid and family jumping from club to club year after year. Don't kid yourself.

Talent is there. Attitude and IQ isn't.

Comment

If this were an isolated incident for the player, maybe its the club or the coach; but when its the same kid and family jumping from club to club year after year. Don't kid yourself.

Talent is there. Attitude and IQ isn't.
          Yes average talent is there, my child deserves better than average teammates

Comment

The 05 keepers dad is an idiot. Club jumper. The will be in Wellington by next year.

Comment

The 05 keepers dad is an idiot. Club jumper. The will be in Wellington by next year.
              there's always one... or two...

Comment

You know what you are an idiot and you would never have the balls to say this to my face. But I think I have a good idea who this is and don’t worry I will say it to your face jerk

Comment

Omar’s club is done- no more 09s no more 08s…

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...bs-april-2022/

Comment

Everything stinks at Prime.

Comment

Omar losing his entire 2008 Girls team and best coach in Miami to Miami Rush…the news is he didn’t get rewarded for wining the super competitive EPL league by getting an ENLCr license…

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          Omar losing his entire 2008 Girls team and best coach in Miami to Miami Rush…the news is he didn’t get rewarded for wining the super competitive EPL league by getting an ENLCr license…
                          Leaving Prime for Rush? Hahaha you are going from bad to worse!

Comment

Should have come to the Miami Strikers. Fabian is the greatest.

Comment

Bwahaaahaaa. Greatest showman maybe...
                              how many boys teams did he lose recently?

Comment

It was not Fabians fault and did not lose any. The parents from those groups went mad. We are no longer under torture of KHO and their crappy fields. We have created more teams in a month than any club. By next year we will be the dominant force with ECLN in our sights. VAMOS Strikers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X