Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the right thing to do. Whether it is "woke" or not I really don't care. Those terms are pretty meaningless once they become used as a means to oversimply and divide. My advice, consume less social media and cable news once you start thinking in terms like "woke" "nazi" "snowflake" or "trumper".
    Regardless of words that are used you now have a athlete than walked out on her team & country. Competition is not just skills & training hard but determination team work & Strong will power. She certainly lacked the last three.

Comment

Regardless of words that are used you now have a athlete than walked out on her team & country. Competition is not just skills & training hard but determination team work & Strong will power. She certainly lacked the last three.

We shouldn't make judgment until we know the facts but my bet would be she quit because she couldn't find her makeup bag.

Comment

It's the right thing to do. Whether it is "woke" or not I really don't care. Those terms are pretty meaningless once they become used as a means to oversimply and divide. My advice, consume less social media and cable news once you start thinking in terms like "woke" "nazi" "snowflake" or "trumper".
        Things didn't go little Jonny's way in the neighborhood game, he took his ball and went home when the game wasn't over.

Comment

Other than those 30+ other world titles titles and gold medals? yeah ok. She flubbed, knew her head wasn't in the right place and both those things put the team's chance at a medal at risk. She seems very comfortable with her decision which means it was the right one FOR HER. Other athletes are supporting her.

Athletes shouldn't be idolized so much. They're human, they're flawed, just like everyone else. You're definitely flawed but think you're perfect. That's way worse than someone admitting vulnerability.

Comment

And in this Olympics, they have far less support system. Maybe, as a 24 year old, she still finds her mom and dad being there to be her rock and she wasn't prepared to do this alone. Is that a weakness? Sure. But she has done more already than everybody posting on here and other social media sites mocking her. If she pulled a hamstring, do you feel the same way about her not being able to go? Some athletes can fight through the mental injuries and physical injuries and that is truly amazing. But give them props for strength and cut the criticism for someone who felt she wouldn't help the team if she went. And as for not being a great team mate, leave that to the girls she was rooting on to tell you.

Other than those 30+ other world titles titles and gold medals? yeah ok. She flubbed, knew her head wasn't in the right place and both those things put the team's chance at a medal at risk. She seems very comfortable with her decision which means it was the right one FOR HER. Other athletes are supporting her.

Athletes shouldn't be idolized so much. They're human, they're flawed, just like everyone else. You're definitely flawed but think you're perfect. That's way worse than someone admitting vulnerability.

Comment

Things didn't go little Jonny's way in the neighborhood game, he took his ball and went home when the game wasn't over.
              It wasn’t Johnny it was Jill.Though in this day and age and especially at the Olympics, it could of started of as Johnny but changed to Jill when it couldn't compete with other Johnny's.

Comment

I'm perfect. Even know what bathroom to use & hole to pis# out off.

Comment

It wasn’t Johnny it was Jill.Though in this day and age and especially at the Olympics, it could of started of as Johnny but changed to Jill when it couldn't compete with other Johnny's.
                  Touche'

Comment

Nederlander!

Comment

There are so many fake patriots who pretend to love "America" but in reality hate what America is. We are a diverse country, with individual rights and where women have more opportunities than ever before and for some reason that disgusts you so much that you want our national team to lose. And clearly you have problems with homosexuality because I didn't see all this vitriol when the English team and other men's team would take a knee at the opening whistle.

Stop pretending to love America when you only love people who look and think like you. You'd be more comfortable in Russia.
                      Stop speaking sense on TS

Comment

Stop speaking sense on TS
                        I don't support or watch anything that takes a knee Period.If I wanted politics I'd watch the news.The loss to Canada was the best thing that could of happened.

Comment

Well done Canada

Comment

This guy must really hate the catholic church and Tim Tebow.

I don't support or watch anything that takes a knee Period.If I wanted politics I'd watch the news.The loss to Canada was the best thing that could of happened.

Comment

This guy must really hate the catholic church and Tim Tebow.
                              ......and kamala harris

Comment

I'm guessing his wife doesn't do that type of dirty stuff or he'd have kicked her out too. It's missionary with the lights off only.

......and kamala harris

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X