Boys 05

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westside 2, Crows 0, lo cup final. TA guest players for both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have very low testosterone so I would never. I’d be too scare to get pummeled literally Nd figuratively. Better to hide.
      Me too. I’d never sign my name. Too scared.

Comment

It was a four horse race from the start. Thought Mid Valley had a chance till the games started.

Comment

Hopefully Mt hood challenge has a decent field...

Comment

3 in a row...

This was Westside's third weekend in a row with a tournament. A lot of soccer without much rest.

Comment

This was Westside's third weekend in a row with a tournament. A lot of soccer without much rest.
              We've got the next weekend off before Mt. Hood....

Comment

Who were the guest players?

Comment

Who were the guest players?
                  JB for Westside.

YE plus one of the 06TA players for Cuervos.

Comment

Mt Hood Challenge

Only four teams entered in the Premier division; Washington Timbers, Oregon Premier, FC Portland & Albion SC Woodburn.... and that is the order they will finish.

Comment

I think I speak for all four people who post and read this thread that there’s no way we would ever have guts to be known. It’s scary. It’s hard enough living in fear every day. The cashier at Walmart glared at me yesterday and I had to take a triple dose of anti-anxiety meds and was curled up crying for 8 hours. It’s not easy.
                      We’re all low testosterone here and the suggestion that we start a FB group and post under our own names is ludicrous. We wouldn’t be here anonymously if we all weren’t scared.

Comment

We’re all low testosterone here and the suggestion that we start a FB group and post under our own names is ludicrous. We wouldn’t be here anonymously if we all weren’t scared.
                        Thank goodness for anonymous chat rooms like this.

Comment

Only four teams entered in the Premier division; Washington Timbers, Oregon Premier, FC Portland & Albion SC Woodburn.... and that is the order they will finish.
                          Copa Red is playing up in the 03 division. Given that this is so close to HS tryouts, not surprised there's little 05 action this weekend.

Comment

Copa Red is playing up in the 03 division. Given that this is so close to HS tryouts, not surprised there's little 05 action this weekend.
                            Washington Timbers ECNL start their path to the gold medal today with a matchup of with an FC Portland team that has been average the last couple of years. Prediction is 5 -1.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Washington Timbers ECNL start their path to the gold medal today with a matchup of with an FC Portland team that has been average the last couple of years. Prediction is 5 -1.
                              I see on line that the result was 2-0 FCP. It will be tough to come out champion with that result.

Comment

0PFC beats Navy 2-1 in Mt. Hood final. WashT beats Albion 3-2 for 3rd place.

Up in 03 gold division, WT05 beats FC03/04 Navy 3-1 to win that bracket.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X