Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a jerk, this thread is a joke. Attacking kids is when your MF Shore parent comes on here calling PDA and CSA kids pieces of ****s and losers. Please show everyone the thread where a MF Shore kid is called that. I'll wait why you do.....
    I have to agree with this post. This thread is ment to be taking as a joke, making fun of RT and the MF Shore parents. My child is one of the "pieces of ****" referred to by many of the MF Shore parents posts. I take it for what it is, coming from a child. It's funny these MF parents are taking this post as a attack on their kids. It's ok to call little girls losers, but when someone does a joke thread like this you get all bent out of shape.

Comment

I have to agree with this post. This thread is ment to be taking as a joke, making fun of RT and the MF Shore parents. My child is one of the "pieces of ****" referred to by many of the MF Shore parents posts. I take it for what it is, coming from a child. It's funny these MF parents are taking this post as a attack on their kids. It's ok to call little girls losers, but when someone does a joke thread like this you get all bent out of shape.
      MFS parents live on this site, RT brings it up over and over at team meetings. Comical.

Comment

Guess camp didn’t help them with PDA

Comment

It was released earlier today that several members of the MF Shore 2009 team has signed commitment letters to the University of North Carolina.
          After a successful training session at UNC earlier in the week, UNC head coach Albert Anson Dorrance IV was quoted as saying "this is an amazing group of girls. We wanted to get ahold of them now before the bidding war begins." He also commented that coach Ryan Tetro is "one of the best coaches in youth soccer I've met in quite some time". He even joked "I better watch my back, or Ryan could grab my position."
          It's been proven that Ryan Tetro has had more visitis to the podium than any other coach in youth sports. His 09 team is currently ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #1 in the country.
          There was also talk that some of the players on Tetros 2010, 2011, and soon to be 2012 teams were also being considered for future commitments to UNC.
          Tetro was quotes as saying "I'm very proud of my girls. I've taken a bunch of kids and developed them into the powerhouse machines that they are now. It's not easy being the best, and with being the best comes jealousy from rival clubs. I say to all the coaches out there, you to can be a winner like me. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but in years you might find yourself learning from my history."
          In related news, the hard seltzer giant "White Claw" is in talks with Tetro to sponsor the MF Shore teams, to delight of all the MF Shore parents.
          When asked about this, a MF Shore parent replied "I'm not sure which news makes me happier, my daughter getting a college commitment at 11, or White Claw sponsoring the team. It's a great day at MF Shore!".
          We will update this story as more details emerge.

Comment

We are The Shore

Comment

It was released earlier today that several members of the MF Shore 2009 team has signed commitment letters to the University of North Carolina.
              After a successful training session at UNC earlier in the week, UNC head coach Albert Anson Dorrance IV was quoted as saying "this is an amazing group of girls. We wanted to get ahold of them now before the bidding war begins." He also commented that coach Ryan Tetro is "one of the best coaches in youth soccer I've met in quite some time". He even joked "I better watch my back, or Ryan could grab my position."
              It's been proven that Ryan Tetro has had more visitis to the podium than any other coach in youth sports. His 09 team is currently ranked #1 in NJ, #1 in the region, and #1 in the country.
              There was also talk that some of the players on Tetros 2010, 2011, and soon to be 2012 teams were also being considered for future commitments to UNC.
              Tetro was quotes as saying "I'm very proud of my girls. I've taken a bunch of kids and developed them into the powerhouse machines that they are now. It's not easy being the best, and with being the best comes jealousy from rival clubs. I say to all the coaches out there, you to can be a winner like me. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but in years you might find yourself learning from my history."
              In related news, the hard seltzer giant "White Claw" is in talks with Tetro to sponsor the MF Shore teams, to delight of all the MF Shore parents.
              When asked about this, a MF Shore parent replied "I'm not sure which news makes me happier, my daughter getting a college commitment at 11, or White Claw sponsoring the team. It's a great day at MF Shore!".
              We will update this story as more details emerge.
              This is some funny ****. Also sad at the same time becuase some of these asshat parents believe it is going to happen

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X