Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Victor is usually a winner and does have the ability to push buttons on these kids to play at their maximum ability. One of the few that can do this.

ADF will be just fine though. None of the players we lost were not easily replaced. Just a few average kids that wanted to jump ship and Dads that thought their kids were special.
    I’d agree with the victor comment. He does squeeze blood out of rocks

The second comment is funny though

Comment

He does squeeze blood out of rocks
      Pressing on his temples.

It's a strange joy watching his mindless meltdowns around 10 yr old's.

I would say he is like the old man that says get off my lawn, but Victor is homeless and just belligerent to children, so the a ss comment fits.

Comment

Pressing on his temples.

It's a strange joy watching his mindless meltdowns around 10 yr old's.

I would say he is like the old man that says get off my lawn, but Victor is homeless and just belligerent to children, so the a ss comment fits.
        ADF is the top club for player development. No others even come close. Well maybe SCA.

Comment

ADF is the top club for player development. No others even come close. Well maybe SCA.

Unmatched in clown development, SCA is a close 2nd.

Comment

Hey, you got to remember that Westside is the best at everything. Talent flocks there to be a part of their great machine.

LOL.

I meant UPDX but typed Westside. My Bad.

Comment

ADF as a club is a joke… Is a personal business for the coaching director, a guy named Joaquim.

Comment

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha…. The only worthy coach that cares about development is coach Jorge, the rest are a joke….

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X