Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best fields in town as well. Seminole is always in top notch shape!
    NO club in Central Florida has wasted more opportunities in youth soccer than OCYS. We wasted my sons last few years with this club. They are full of BS starting right at the top with PS. They had DA and now have MLSNEXT, ECNL …yet they can’t keep their best players, attract good ones or develop the ones they currently have. It’s a complete mess and now they even competing with OC South. It’s only going to get worse.

Comment

NO club in Central Florida has wasted more opportunities in youth soccer than OCYS. We wasted my sons last few years with this club. They are full of BS starting right at the top with PS. They had DA and now have MLSNEXT, ECNL …yet they can’t keep their best players, attract good ones or develop the ones they currently have. It’s a complete mess and now they even competing with OC South. It’s only going to get worse.
      spot on

Comment

spot on
        I won't disagree with your statement but I also know that FKK and RUSH as just as bad. All three of the major clubs in this area are very very bad. It's like they are trying to see who can screw sh*t up worst. typical "Hold my beer"

Comment

I won't disagree with your statement but I also know that FKK and RUSH as just as bad. All three of the major clubs in this area are very very bad. It's like they are trying to see who can screw sh*t up worst. typical "Hold my beer"
          I disagree. FKK is decent on the girls side because they have no competition (they and OC are the only ones that have ECNL so they attract good players regardless of their coaching. Boys are ok and their younger teams are good. Rush boys are ok considering this is their first year with all ages in MLSNEXT. Girls side needs a lot of work.

Comment

I disagree. FKK is decent on the girls side because they have no competition (they and OC are the only ones that have ECNL so they attract good players regardless of their coaching. Boys are ok and their younger teams are good. Rush boys are ok considering this is their first year with all ages in MLSNEXT. Girls side needs a lot of work.
            FKK boys side is a dumpster fire, especially the 05's and up groups. FKK 05's are the biggest joke in central Florida, what a ****show that will be, they just added a bunch of OC drop outs who got cut at OCYS. Geez thanks JA and RS . They have one descent team younger than that but overall is trash. Rush is better than FKK but again that is not saying much.

Comment

Agreed but OC still has the best to offer in the area.

Comment

Agreed but OC still has the best to offer in the area.
                OC - no development, strict recruitment. Platform team. Talking about the girls side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X