Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to beg to differ. Bayside has VERY fluid rosters and always pulls that move. Most clubs put a disclaimer in their handbook saying they reserve the right to move players based on development/needs of the team over the course of the season. Unless your kid was completely cut from the program, you probably don’t have much of a leg to stand on if your handbook says the same thing.
    If things are not working out midseason. Than easy to move from Bayside to Surf as they are in different leagues? Works both ways right? Or other edp teams?
    A bit harder to go from Surf to Bayside as the rosters are more defined, you need to be a known player or show the skill.

Comment

Good luck to all the RI Surf teams headed to USYS Eastern Regional Championships this weekend:

G2008
      G2007
      G2006
      G2005
      G2004
      B2008
      B2007

Comment

Good luck to all the RI Surf teams headed to USYS Eastern Regional Championships this weekend:

G2008
        G2007
        G2006
        G2005
        G2004
        B2008
        B2007
        Good luck to all the teams participating in the Regional. Enjoy the experience and have fun.

Comment

Good luck to all the teams participating in the Regional. Enjoy the experience and have fun.
          There always has been and still is a path to get to USYS Regionals through RI tournament. When Club soccer split from USYS, they created there own Nation championship series. When that happened the Region 1 tournament got watered down to 2nd and 3rd tier premier clubs from most of Region 1 states. While I actually hope that EDP adds some new life to this. I will not be surprised if the Surf teams run into weak competition. Kind of like what they have been facing all year in CT. Please post your perspectives on returning. I'm interested in the state of the Region 1 competition. At one time it was top notch.

Comment

There always has been and still is a path to get to USYS Regionals through RI tournament. When Club soccer split from USYS, they created there own Nation championship series. When that happened the Region 1 tournament got watered down to 2nd and 3rd tier premier clubs from most of Region 1 states. While I actually hope that EDP adds some new life to this. I will not be surprised if the Surf teams run into weak competition. Kind of like what they have been facing all year in CT. Please post your perspectives on returning. I'm interested in the state of the Region 1 competition. At one time it was top notch.
            Surf will do fine. Competition should be comparable to Superliga, and they have lots of experience with that.

Comment

Surf will do fine. Competition should be comparable to Superliga, and they have lots of experience with that.
              True. LOL. trophies parents! Trophies!
              Call grandma

Comment

True. LOL. trophies parents! Trophies!
                Call grandma
                They got lots of trophies in their big Fathers' Day tournament against lots of "fine" competition.

Comment

They got lots of trophies in their big Fathers' Day tournament against lots of "fine" competition.
                  The GPS way. 4-5 "premiere" teams per age group. Next year there will Pumas teams in Rhody.

Comment

Pumas are in trouble. Not being able to play in playoffs is the beginning of the end!!

Comment

Pumas are in trouble. Not being able to play in playoffs is the beginning of the end!!
                      Oh yeah, big trouble

Comment

There are not many weak teams in regional other the WV, DE, VT, ME & RI. Teams from other R1 are almost strong. My hope is 1 or 2 teams make the playoff. The likelihood is on the girls side.

Comment

There are not many weak teams in regional other the WV, DE, VT, ME & RI. Teams from other R1 are almost strong. My hope is 1 or 2 teams make the playoff. The likelihood is on the girls side.
                          There are not many weak teams in regional other the WV, DE, VT, ME & RI. Teams from other R1 are always strong. My hope is 1 or 2 teams make the playoff. The likelihood is on the girls side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X