Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are removed from school libraries and removed from list of acceptable reading in schools by your liberal slave masters...that is not a good start.

Is it not ironic that President Obama and Michelle praised all of Dr. Suesses works not to long ago?

Your dem party is a sham. and you are just another deaf, blind and dumb sheep.
    But you started this off by saying that the books could not be read in the USA because they were banned.

Now you are bugling your RETREAT.

You didn’t address the fact that a private company decided not to do further printings because of a BUSINESS decision they made. Many books are “out of print” and these aren’t the big sellers in the Seuss catalog, are they?

As far as local school districts removing the books, I have one word ….federalism.

But the article I posted told you the fricking NY city public libraries will loan you a copy

Comment

On the surface, and philosophically, I agree. However, I was taught on this very board over the last four years that EVERYTHING stops at the top. So, he's in charge so every little thing that goes wrong in the country is on Joe.

Hey, I don't make the rules; but I do ask they are applied equally across the board.
      Good. So Trump more than certainly has the blood of over a half million Americans on his hands.

Thanks for playing con.

Comment

Cons have sounded a very loud retreat

Comment

On the surface, and philosophically, I agree. However, I was taught on this very board over the last four years that EVERYTHING stops at the top. So, he's in charge so every little thing that goes wrong in the country is on Joe.

Hey, I don't make the rules; but I do ask they are applied equally across the board.
          I see your point but let’s not equate the words of the crazy poster on here with reality. Joe is not at fault for what occurs on a local school board.

Comment

Cons have sounded a very loud retreat
            Imagination running wild again?

Comment

Good. So Trump more than certainly has the blood of over a half million Americans on his hands.

Thanks for playing con.
              That was already on him according to the left, so nothing new.

The increase in violence in 2021? That's on Biden.

Inflation? That's on Biden

Border chaos? That's on Biden

Russia starting up again? That's on Biden

Riots in the streets again? That's on Biden

Gas prices skyrocketing? That's on Biden

Disconnected Congress? That's on Biden

Dem civil war? That's on Biden

Tension in the Middle East? That's on Biden

Comment

Biden's, err, Mao's Cultural Revolution

That was already on him according to the left, so nothing new.

The increase in violence in 2021? That's on Biden.

Inflation? That's on Biden

Border chaos? That's on Biden

Russia starting up again? That's on Biden

Riots in the streets again? That's on Biden

Gas prices skyrocketing? That's on Biden

Disconnected Congress? That's on Biden

Dem civil war? That's on Biden

Tension in the Middle East? That's on Biden

but but but trump??????!!!!!!!!!!

in reality, its not really fair to pin this all on biden. anyone with a functioning brain knows that crack pop uncle joe is not in charge of anything. hes a puppet putus

Comment

This is where some know-nothing wet behind the ear liberal kid who can't even support himself, let alone others, tells us how he knows more than someone who survived life in communist China. LOL is a gross understatement.

Comment

This is where some know-nothing wet behind the ear liberal kid who can't even support himself, let alone others, tells us how he knows more than someone who survived life in communist China. LOL is a gross understatement.
                    The liberal kids make me laugh. No life experience, don't support even themselves let alone dozens or hundreds of others (as they would have "rich" people do), and don't know their ass from their elbows, but they think they know enough to lecture people who have real life experience.

Comment

The liberal kids make me laugh. No life experience, don't support even themselves let alone dozens or hundreds of others (as they would have "rich" people do), and don't know their ass from their elbows, but they think they know enough to lecture people who have real life experience.
                      The notion that they will in a few years be old enough to vote is even scarier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X