Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And meanwhile the Democrat human scum burns cities, murders dozens every weekend in the inner cities, and destroys billions in property all without consequence. The Democrat fifth is well on the way to destroying everything.
    If ^^^^ was true (which it is NOT) wouldn’t your beef be with Donald Trump? I mean DOJ is an executive agency and he had his stooge Barr there carrying his water on other matters.

So I think the safest conclusion is there is no “there” there with your assertions. Unless you want to tell us Trump was so inept his administration just dropped the ball.

I might even believe THAT

Comment

If ^^^^ was true (which it is NOT) wouldn’t your beef be with Donald Trump? I mean DOJ is an executive agency and he had his stooge Barr there carrying his water on other matters.

So I think the safest conclusion is there is no “there” there with your assertions. Unless you want to tell us Trump was so inept his administration just dropped the ball.

I might even believe THAT
      Ha. Talk about blaming the victim. The Democrat human garbage riots and pillages and you blame the decent people for failing to stop them. Yes, Trump should have called out the army, but then you scum would have criticized him for that too. Too funny. You are really just again proving how perverted you Democrat scum really are.

Comment

Ha. Talk about blaming the victim. The Democrat human garbage riots and pillages and you blame the decent people for failing to stop them. Yes, Trump should have called out the army, but then you scum would have criticized him for that too. Too funny. You are really just again proving how perverted you Democrat scum really are.
        Victims? Ha. The hard working, law abiding, taxpaying people are scum. The criminals, laggards, and parasites are the virtuous ones. All the hard working, law abiding, taxpayers better work harder and produce more for the benefit of the criminals, laggards, and parasites. The criminals, laggards, and parasites deserve it.

Comment

Victims? Ha. The hard working, law abiding, taxpaying people are scum. The criminals, laggards, and parasites are the virtuous ones. All the hard working, law abiding, taxpayers better work harder and produce more for the benefit of the criminals, laggards, and parasites. The criminals, laggards, and parasites deserve it.
          Put the hardworking people in jail. The world belongs to the criminals and parasites!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X