Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't really see the problem. Keep your kid at NEFC until they're no longer challenged in GA and then come and take an ECNL player out of the roster. Or stay and continue to stay unbeaten vs. ECNL teams despite being clearly inferior in every way. The entire narrative makes perfect sense.
Definitely and ECNL clubs laughing all the way to the bank. Good for them. Sorry DA/GA/GAL
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered

Stars will continue to add GA players itís a no brainer
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Stars will continue to add GA players itís a no brainer
No they won't. How dare you! There is a new rule in GA that clearly states that once a GA player....always a GA player. GA parents do not want any GA players to ever, ever, ever leave. Once you begin GA in U-13 the player MUST stay in GA until the graduate high school. All I've heard from GA parents the last 2 weeks is constant complaining that girls are flying over to ECNL! If your daughter is U-13 or older they are now stuck at GA/PA/FA/AA or whatever the league changes to each year. Good luck with that!
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Has anyone checked on NEFC dad? Sorry buddy.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anyone checked on NEFC dad? Sorry buddy.
you know what's funny. At this rate of defections stars White will actually be better than NEFC hands down in no time. I'm definitely wondering myself if NEFC dad's daughter was one of the girls to jump to ECNL? Maybe his new name is stars white dadx2 or stars blue dadx2.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
you know what's funny. At this rate of defections stars White will actually be better than NEFC hands down in no time. I'm definitely wondering myself if NEFC dad's daughter was one of the girls to jump to ECNL? Maybe his new name is stars white dadx2 or stars blue dadx2.
Stars White is already better than Stars Blue, shouldn't Stars Blue being better than NEFC be the thing to gloat about?
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Stars White is already better than Stars Blue, shouldn't Stars Blue being better than NEFC be the thing to gloat about?
RIP NEFC dad.

It's been great bantering with you the past few years. We get it. You have to do what's best for your daughter. Nobody will judge you for jumping on the bandwagon a little late. Welcome aboard! Looks like enthusiastic Select dad is the only GA dad left on this thread now that NEFC dad has jumped ship.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
do we know whether the nefc player went to blue or white? how could they even make that decision at this point given coaching uncertainty?
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Blue/White this season no longer matters. The more interesting question is what they look like next season.
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You mean they are having a better spring season with a better coach. Pump the brakes. If you are offered to blue for next season ó-take it.