X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A team behind white in the standings
    Uh, well no, since the team doesn’t actually exist yet.

Comment

More like selling snake oil to delusional parents who like being told their kid is special
      Zero chance he takes more than 20 on any team he coaches. Is it snake oil if he is a good coach that cares? 04 white doing very well and his white teams have been good for the last 3 years. I feel bad for whoever has to coach in the 07 age group - toxic group of parents. Still do not see JD taking him off of white - his teams are the only ones that win. My bet is MF is blue coach.

Comment

What 2007 parents are toxic?

Comment

Would you like me to list names? Most of them are.

Comment

Zero chance he takes more than 20 on any team he coaches. Is it snake oil if he is a good coach that cares? 04 white doing very well and his white teams have been good for the last 3 years. I feel bad for whoever has to coach in the 07 age group - toxic group of parents. Still do not see JD taking him off of white - his teams are the only ones that win. My bet is MF is blue coach.
            Doesn't feel that way at all. Parent group is not at all toxic. In many ways the best we've been affiliated with. The White/Blue junk you see on here is 3-4 parents and, yes, we all know who you are.

Comment

Yes...

Comment

Would you like me to list names? Most of them are.
                You have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Another domino falls for NEP. And maybe even DPL or EDP?

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

FC Stars is proud to announce that we are joining the New England Impact NPL. Based out of the FC Stars Complex in Lancaster, MA, FC Stars will begin competing in the all girls @impact_npl this fall. The New England Impact NPL will be an additional NPL platform beneath our ECNL platforms to provide every one of our players the developmentally appropriate game environment. Joining the Impact NPL will not have affect our existing league memberships. Interested players should contact dbaker@starsofma.org #ImpactNPL #MakeanImpact

Comment

Another domino falls for NEP. And maybe even DPL or EDP?

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

FC Stars is proud to announce that we are joining the New England Impact NPL. Based out of the FC Stars Complex in Lancaster, MA, FC Stars will begin competing in the all girls @impact_npl this fall. The New England Impact NPL will be an additional NPL platform beneath our ECNL platforms to provide every one of our players the developmentally appropriate game environment. Joining the Impact NPL will not have affect our existing league memberships. Interested players should contact dbaker@starsofma.org #ImpactNPL #MakeanImpact
                    How would that work? They already pulled their NPL teams out of NE NPL to form ECNL Regional. Now they suddenly have more NPL-level teams?

Comment

How would that work? They already pulled their NPL teams out of NE NPL to form ECNL Regional. Now they suddenly have more NPL-level teams?
                      They have teams playing in NEP NPL right now.

Comment

A team behind white in the standings
                        Whit and Blue, the Bloods and Crips of MA soccer

Comment

They have teams playing in NEP NPL right now.
                          So their 5th team is the NPL team and will now be the NPL Impact team? What 07 team is the NPL team?

Comment

So their 5th team is the NPL team and will now be the NPL Impact team? What 07 team is the NPL team?
                            Stars white

Comment

Stars white
                              HAHA you guys are brutal on this thread!! My morning laugh - coffee everywhere.

Comment

HAHA you guys are brutal on this thread!! My morning laugh - coffee everywhere.
                                Formerly know as Stars White dad, effective immediately, will now be known as Stars White IMPACT NPL dad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X