Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime (NE Version) coaching slate is out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the input Mr K.
    He's the only idiot that uses "Shill"

Comment

The same thing could be said about 90% of FESA coaches.
      at least when I google the FESA coaches, I can find information.

Comment

at least when I google the FESA coaches, I can find information.
        Usually in a police report yes!

Comment

You are least got a call. I got a text. How lame.
          Wow, I got a call, text and email. LoL
          Must be a lucky one.

Comment

Wow, I got a call, text and email. LoL
            Must be a lucky one.
            Your kid must be amazing. You should ask Bubbs for free-play to stay at FESA. He will surely oblige.

Comment

Usually in a police report yes!
              Or the "registered" list back in Galicia.

Comment

After tryouts today, I think Prime is a great alternative for kids below the C team and rec.

Comment

After tryouts today, I think Prime is a great alternative for kids below the C team and rec.
                  Keep telling yourself that. The quality of players is much better than that. No matter, every one of them not paying FESA has got to hurt. I could see some Prime A teams competing with FESA B teams. That's going to leave a mark.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. The quality of players is much better than that. No matter, every one of them not paying FESA has got to hurt. I could see some Prime A teams competing with FESA B teams. That's going to leave a mark.
                    I'm unsure all those there today will commit

Comment

Signed,

A demoted B team player or ex C team player.

Comment

I'm unsure all those there today will commit
                        There weren’t enough players to pay la Rata Felipe! How the rest of the coaches going to get paid!

Comment

The only kids going to prime are 3rd team and lower. PERIOD. No one wants to play in a glorified rec league with REC LEVEL coaching. Prime has 1 or 2 people that even know how to or have coached club soccer. It's all smoke and mirrors just to line FM's pockets...and give a few kick backs to his butt buddy B Swindle.

Comment

The only kids going to prime are 3rd team and lower. PERIOD. No one wants to play in a glorified rec league with REC LEVEL coaching. Prime has 1 or 2 people that even know how to or have coached club soccer. It's all smoke and mirrors just to line FM's pockets...and give a few kick backs to his butt buddy B Swindle.
                            Bubba fesa is rec.

Comment

Bubba fesa is rec.
                              that's why if we are going to do glorified rec, might as well be where I can save some money and not go to tournaments where we play the same damn teams from Orlando and Tampa.

Comment

Epic goalkeeping not present at Prime tryout. Probably to busy at JFC tryouts. What a scam...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X