Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mommies don’t make good strikers. Mommies play D.

She is past her prime already. She really isnt that good looking to be honest. I guess if your judging her against the last striker, Abby the coke slut, then yeah, she is a step up.

Press is way better and hotter but I stopped being a fan when she started her protesting and she likes the muffin

Rose lavelle is much better scoring threat. If they can get macario on the pitch up in the attack, she is also a bigger threat. They seem to like past her prime carli, the purple haired skank and ugly lips (Heath) for more minutes over younger, more creative macario.
    You sound like a charmer...hate women much?

Comment

Who digs up a 6 year old thread when there's a current WNT thread?

Comment

Says the guy that had grammar and spelling mistakes in his post.
        Morgan Morgon.... who cares! the OP made a valid point. In these good ol states we do look for a certain type to represent the star spangled banner that’s fact.

Comment

Morgan Morgon.... who cares! the OP made a valid point. In these good ol states we do look for a certain type to represent the star spangled banner that’s fact.
          Ones that score goals?

Comment

Definitely some of the older players chose this time were picked for marketing potential not what they'll contribute to the games.

Comment

The gnashing teeth teeth and rending of garments by the MAGA CHUDS when the USWNT leaves Tokyo with the gold will be heartbreaking.

Comment

The gnashing teeth teeth and rending of garments by the MAGA CHUDS when the USWNT leaves Tokyo with the gold will be heartbreaking.
                😃of course I hope for the 🥇 but I'm not sure they will get it this time. Let's see if the can pull it together

Comment

Alex Morgan sucks

Extremely overrated. Her goals are from being in the right place at right time, not due to extraordinary effort. Every time I watch her play, she seems to be aimlessly moving around the pitch. Definitely not one of my favorite players. If she can't get a breakaway, she doesn't due much.
                  continuously being in the right place at the right time (aka intuition) is also a skill.

Working smarter, not harder shows intelligence.

Comment

Hey laddie you need to take a reading course @ NCC, the OP never said Morgon was Blonde.

Go to any FF county Sunday soccer game and you’ll see hundreds of little Blond haired boys and girls, it’s so obvious who the OP was making the statement about.

Do me a favor for future purposes and read the post a few times before you reply with a comment, heck write it out but don’t post it and read it again the next morning and see if it still makes sense.

Good luck.
                    I fail to understand the connection between blonde kids and a brunette striker, McTard. Care to enlighten us or do you need to tie on a few before you can make a point.

Comment

I fail to understand the connection between blonde kids and a brunette striker, McTard. Care to enlighten us or do you need to tie on a few before you can make a point.
                      Especially when Horan is actually blonde and a striker for the blonde kids to mimic. No, OP has it out for blonde people. They took everything from him and all they left was a 1998 F150, an empty gun rack, and a half empty Budweiser.

Comment

Yeah I’ll enlighten you alright with a big stick up ur azzz....you’ll feel a lot better 😂

Really Who cares about this chick ... who cares!

Comment

Yeah I’ll enlighten you alright with a big stick up ur azzz....you’ll feel a lot better 😂

Really Who cares about this chick ... who cares!
                          You do. You brought it up. Don’t you remember?

Comment

You do. You brought it up. Don’t you remember?
                            Actually I didn’t but I did reply with a previous post concurring with the OP she’s madly over rated.

This is a Soccer thread correct? And with that it’s the place for Soccer opinions like it or not, bad or good.

Again who cares except you by keeping my comments active which makes no sense.

Comment

Actually I didn’t but I did reply with a previous post concurring with the OP she’s madly over rated.

This is a Soccer thread correct? And with that it’s the place for Soccer opinions like it or not, bad or good.

Again who cares except you by keeping my comments active which makes no sense.
                              You apparently cared enough to write about it vs. any other soccer topic here. A point that is clearly lost on you.

Comment

and Alex Morgan scores!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X