X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not at Celtic
    ECNL is the largest and best league out there.....

But it's not the only way to get to the next level. Plus not all kids want to do all that traveling to Tampa for practices and across the SE for a soccer game.

My daughter and her teammates did quite well playing soccer at Celtic. They get the exposure need and are now playing in college. So to each their own.

Comment

ECNL is the largest and best league out there.....

But it's not the only way to get to the next level. Plus not all kids want to do all that traveling to Tampa for practices and across the SE for a soccer game.

My daughter and her teammates did quite well playing soccer at Celtic. They get the exposure need and are now playing in college. So to each their own.
      You are correct that ECNL is not the only way to the next level. It is indisputably the platform that will allow your player to generate the most options to play in college. For some, the goal is not to get into "a" college, it's to get into the "best" college. And you are correct, to each their own.

Comment

You are correct that ECNL is not the only way to the next level. It is indisputably the platform that will allow your player to generate the most options to play in college. For some, the goal is not to get into "a" college, it's to get into the "best" college. And you are correct, to each their own.
        such a crock of horse pooh

Comment

Who hurt you????? 😢

Comment

So your daughter didn't make a top college then.

Comment

Who hurt you????? 😢
              Your wife's sphincter when I finish stretching it out.

Comment

From what I hear, good ol AS has more to worry about than losing the fields...
                Rumor has it that the City of Largo Parks Director was a victim of the Largo soccer fields scandal with AS and Florida Premier. Apparently, the more that came out about the financial aspects of the attempted arrangement with AS and FP, the more the Director was in a compromised position.

LARGO — Longtime city Recreation, Parks and Arts Director Joan Byrne lashed out at city administration in a lengthy email July 27 after her sudden termination. Byrne wrote to city commissioners that she was fired after 22 years serving the city of Largo.

In an email to city employees July 27, City Manager Henry Schubert wrote "that he has lost confidence that Byrne is able to uphold the role of leadership including promoting the good of the whole, demonstrating collaboration across departments and divisions, and inspiring trust both internally and externally in the community."

She wrote that the city's manager's email, "broadcast widely without her input or opportunity to reply, makes no mention of performance." "It implicitly accuses me of failings in humility, constructiveness, honesty, respectfulness, integrity, collaboration, passion and creativity. That’s a long list of ad hominem attacks coming from someone who never mentioned any of them informally or formally as part of my reviews. I find them profoundly offensive," she wrote.

Comment

Rumor has it that the City of Largo Parks Director was a victim of the Largo soccer fields scandal with AS and Florida Premier. Apparently, the more that came out about the financial aspects of the attempted arrangement with AS and FP, the more the Director was in a compromised position.

LARGO — Longtime city Recreation, Parks and Arts Director Joan Byrne lashed out at city administration in a lengthy email July 27 after her sudden termination. Byrne wrote to city commissioners that she was fired after 22 years serving the city of Largo.

In an email to city employees July 27, City Manager Henry Schubert wrote "that he has lost confidence that Byrne is able to uphold the role of leadership including promoting the good of the whole, demonstrating collaboration across departments and divisions, and inspiring trust both internally and externally in the community."

She wrote that the city's manager's email, "broadcast widely without her input or opportunity to reply, makes no mention of performance." "It implicitly accuses me of failings in humility, constructiveness, honesty, respectfulness, integrity, collaboration, passion and creativity. That’s a long list of ad hominem attacks coming from someone who never mentioned any of them informally or formally as part of my reviews. I find them profoundly offensive," she wrote.
                  Hmm - if any criminal activity it should be reported.

Comment

Hmm - if any criminal activity it should be reported.
                    I suspected from when they took the fields from FP that someone had their hand in Celtics pockets. Full investigation needed.

Comment

I suspected from when they took the fields from FP that someone had their hand in Celtics pockets. Full investigation needed.
                      What I heard is that when AS and FP dropped out and refused to submit a proposal that the City started digging into the situation and it became increasingly worse for the Director, AS and FP.

Comment

Then you are really stupid.

Comment

What I heard is that when AS and FP dropped out and refused to submit a proposal that the City started digging into the situation and it became increasingly worse for the Director, AS and FP.
                          You would be correct. They were asking largo to open their books and AS said he would not do it

Comment

The story is LUSC won the initial bid for the fields but all of a sudden they had to redo it. Bunch of political bs cost JB her job. Something is rotten with Celtic and the City of Largo. Kharma will get them no worries....

Comment

Who cares. The only relevant club around there is CC. And they are barely relevant.

The story is LUSC won the initial bid for the fields but all of a sudden they had to redo it. Bunch of political bs cost JB her job. Something is rotten with Celtic and the City of Largo. Kharma will get them no worries....

Comment

Why are you leaving out the 5 figure check LUSC and FP wrote to someone at city of largo that had to be returned? Maybe that's why this is all happening?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X