X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks dad or is this the DR himself?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the great majority, same group of boys and same parents. I think it's always a little hard when you lose close games because of mistakes, but this group has grown to accept development over winning. If you watch the team, they never kick the ball away and I mean never. When they lose possession, it's because of a bad pass or a mistake, but never because of purposely kicking it away. Valeo game was perfect example, first Valeo goal was given to them by a softer pass straight across the face of the goal. Mistake yes, did they learn from it, yet. Could it have cost them the game, yes, and it has it in the past.

But as everyone has said, who cares about u10, 11, and 12. As long as they are learning and progressing, that's the key.

As they play tougher competition, they will have to improve their speed of play and decision making. And this will come.

Comment

thanks dad or is this the DR himself?
      Not necessary, why not get behind a team moving in the right direction the right way?

Comment

we will see; ive seen them play, kids do exactly what coach asks, team is totally on board, but wierd to me when the other team scores and he literally doesnt care. actually got disgruntled the few times they didnt play quick enough and got in trouble.

Not necessary, why not get behind a team moving in the right direction the right way?

Comment

we will see; ive seen them play, kids do exactly what coach asks, team is totally on board, but wierd to me when the other team scores and he literally doesnt care. actually got disgruntled the few times they didnt play quick enough and got in trouble.
          Didn't care or just didn't scream at 12 year olds who know they just made a mistake? I'm liking every thing I hear about this team - where do they train?

Comment

State Cup predictions?

Any predictions for this weekend?

8:30 AM B13-01 AC Arlington North Shore United
            12:00 PM B13-02 Scorpion SC NEFC - B
            10:15 AM B13-03 Crusaders United Benfica USA/SJSC
            8:30 AM B13-04 MPS Bulldogs - B Liverpool FSC
            1:45 PM B13-05 Galway Rovers FC Abby Villa S.C.
            1;45 PM B13-06 MPS Crusaders - L MPS Cavaliers
            10:!5 AM B13-07 Sachems FC - VM- B FC Bolts - T
            12:00 PM B13-08 MPS Bulldogs - J Stars of Mass United

Comment

SC

Don't see too many of the NEP games so I left a few out.

8:30 AM B13-01 AC Arlington3 North Shore United 0
              12:00 PM B13-02 Scorpion SC 2 NEFC - B 0
              10:15 AM B13-03 Crusaders United 3 Benfica USA/SJSC 0
              8:30 AM B13-04 MPS Bulldogs 2 - B Liverpool FSC 1
              1:45 PM B13-05 Galway Rovers 1 FC Abby Villa S.C. 3
              1;45 PM B13-06 MPS Crusaders? - L MPS Cavaliers?
              10:!5 AM B13-07 Sachems FC 1 - VM- B FC Bolts - T 3
              12:00 PM B13-08 MPS Bulldogs? - J Stars of Mass United?

Comment

What do you "hear"? There is often AV haters on TC; are you in disguise as parent?

Didn't care or just didn't scream at 12 year olds who know they just made a mistake? I'm liking every thing I hear about this team - where do they train?

Comment

AC Arlington 3 North Shore United 1 (ACA is strong this season)
                  MPS Bulldogs - B 0 Liverpool FSC 2 (Liverpool will beat the Bulldogs just like they beat the MPS Knights in Bandits Cup)
                  Galway Rovers FC 1 Abby Villa S.C. 3
                  Crusaders United 2 Benfica USA/SJSC 1

Comment

What do you "hear"? There is often AV haters on TC; are you in disguise as parent?
                    Sorry jackarse, I like what I've read on the recent posts - not heard.

Comment

AC Arlington 3 North Shore United 1 (ACA is strong this season)
                      MPS Bulldogs - B 0 Liverpool FSC 2 (Liverpool will beat the Bulldogs just like they beat the MPS Knights in Bandits Cup)
                      Galway Rovers FC 1 Abby Villa S.C. 3
                      Crusaders United 2 Benfica USA/SJSC 1

The Knights did not have they key players including their goalie for that Liverpool game before the NEP season. I pick the Bull Dogs B. team by 4 goals because Liverpool will not be able to hang with them. You heard it first here.

Comment

The Knights did not have they key players including their goalie for that Liverpool game before the NEP season. I pick the Bull Dogs B. team by 4 goals because Liverpool will not be able to hang with them. You heard it first here.
                        not true- for the first game the Knights had all their key players including their big goalie and they still lost 1-0. In the second game they had their back up goalie and one of their players got injured. Bulldogs are facing a very good team and it should be a close game.

Comment

Is this the Bulldog's A team or B team? I thought it was the A team, but the name is confusing.

Comment

Is this the Bulldog's A team or B team? I thought it was the A team, but the name is confusing.
                            This is their A team. MYSA goes by the initial of the coaches last name (so the B indicates Coach Bradley)

Comment

not true- for the first game the Knights had all their key players including their big goalie and they still lost 1-0. In the second game they had their back up goalie and one of their players got injured. Bulldogs are facing a very good team and it should be a close game.

Can your Liverpool team beat the Western United team that plays in MAPLE Blue group?

Comment

Can your Liverpool team beat the Western United team that plays in MAPLE Blue group?
                                Who in their right mind would ask such a dumb question.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X