Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are ridiculous! Are you upset that #4 took your daughter's playing time?? Cry me a ****ing river! I have watched this team as we have traveled with the club and I hate to tell you.....Too ****ing bad! Deal with it! She's a quality player and you will just have to deal with it! You dont bitch when she lights up the scoreboard and wins games for you.....oh wait, I know your type, You'd rather lose and your daughter be the star than someone else get credit!! Yup.....Have those on every team!
Once again same person writes ( just deal with it) lets go back and see what else he wrote those words in this thread.......written by GS and BL
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
GS has some history coaching. He was won state cups and placed players in top colleges. What would you prefer the one that doesn't have any coaching experience that is only there because of daddy. Careful what you wish for. Seeing how they have dealt with ECNL so far if they remove GS you will get RL as the new coach.
Said the parent of the kid he pays for...
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Default tnt

Quote:
GS will do whatever it takes to take care of himself and his daughters. He needs to make sure he coaches his daughter and his star player. Tell lies to bump coaches out, pay for a kid and use her as a bargining tool and ticket into ECNL. Personally I wouldn't want my kid used as a stepping stone for a wanna be coach that couldn't get here on his own but had to manipulate his way in. He didn't just magically appear here he worked his way in and he worked others out that stood in his way. Not so hard for us all to figure out. Us parents are not as dumb as one might think. We all know the facts and we all talk and people are not so thrilled.
Shut up mom!just leave don't talk about #4 she is a team player an great kid!
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
GS has some history coaching. He was won state cups and placed players in top colleges. What would you prefer the one that doesn't have any coaching experience that is only there because of daddy. Careful what you wish for. Seeing how they have dealt with ECNL so far if they remove GS you will get RL as the new coach.
Oh he won state cups with his DAUGHTER ON THE TEAM? No. So it seems this situation is different.
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Lets get serious here. Just because GS helped get rid of the coaches we had and helped placed ones he knew were not ready for this does not mean we have to accept him. Why do you think he is sitting where he is? He cannot coach in ECNL where his daughters play. It's clearly wrong and everyone has a front row view. If the BOD keeps him they will have thier hands full dealing with parents, and the club will be writing out checks giving lots of money back on refunds. We did not sign up to play for GS and won't be staying to do so either. Breach of contract and broken code of ethics! This club is giving us nothing but broken promises and crappy coaching.
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Lets get serious here. Just because GS helped get rid of the coaches we had and helped placed ones he knew were not ready for this does not mean we have to accept him. Why do you think he is sitting where he is? He cannot coach in ECNL where his daughters play. It's clearly wrong and everyone has a front row view. If the BOD keeps him they will have thier hands full dealing with parents, and the club will be writing out checks giving lots of money back on refunds. We did not sign up to play for GS and won't be staying to do so either. Breach of contract and broken code of ethics! This club is giving us nothing but broken promises and crappy coaching.
Just leave now, we are not stopping you. It must not be to bad if you are staying around to bitch about it.
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Oh he won state cups with his DAUGHTER ON THE TEAM? No. So it seems this situation is different.
Girls of boys teams and did he start them from scratch and jump in on someone else's success? And who cares anyway? He cannot coach at the ECNL level we all know that. And lets recall his first weekend coaching ecnl he lost all four or five games he coached. Too funny....
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Just leave now, we are not stopping you. It must not be to bad if you are staying around to bitch about it.
Careful what you wish for the majorly of the team will walk if this doesn't change!
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
You are ridiculous! Are you upset that #4 took your daughter's playing time?? Cry me a ****ing river! I have watched this team as we have traveled with the club and I hate to tell you.....Too ****ing bad! Deal with it! She's a quality player and you will just have to deal with it! You dont bitch when she lights up the scoreboard and wins games for you.....oh wait, I know your type, You'd rather lose and your daughter be the star than someone else get credit!! Yup.....Have those on every team!
No one complained about her. She is a good player among good players. She adds to the team and the team adds to her. GS can go coach his daughters just not in ECNL and not on our time. Get him out or lose a lot quality players. To have a parent of a player coach or train a team his daughter is on is just wrong at this level. His first weekend out and his first game as well as her first game he started her and at a position that was not a match for her. Results affected the team and that is a perfect example of why this is so wrong. No offense to his daughter let her do it on her own just like the rest of our girls. At least MM knows the girls and doesn't have a kid on the team. Oh ya so did VI and RB.
Old 09-28-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
If you judge his train and motivational ability on how well he's trained his daughter it's clear that he's not an elite coach. Anyone watching can see that, but he can't. I know one player on his ECNL team that will not be dealt with honestly, that will not improve as much as she could and that will never be the play she could be without her father coaching her team.