Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that what it takes for you to realize this is a joke?
    You spent all that time making a joke that wasn't even remotely funny...

Comment

Try Groton 100,00,000 SPS -25 million!

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM ROOOOAAASSTTTTEEEEDDD
      I don't think those are real numbers bud

Comment

Best Freshmen?
        Best Sophomores?

Comment

SH probably best player in the league as a freshman.

Comment

SH probably best player in the league as a freshman.
            what team?

Comment

SH or ah from la

Comment

Today I heard that the LA coach was getting fired due to relations he had with a young female kitten behind the bleachers? Can anyone confirm this? LA could be in real trouble if he gets fired.

Comment

Today I heard that the LA coach was getting fired due to relations he had with a young female kitten behind the bleachers? Can anyone confirm this? LA could be in real trouble if he gets fired.
                  Knowing LA they probably allow that

Comment

Too bad no one can catch LA this season. Can't wait till they crush nobels and rivers. Predicting shut outs

Comment

Best Freshmen?
                      Best Sophomores?
                      Milton has a lot of talented sophs. They will be a good team for the next few years. Many are starters.

Comment

Too bad no one can catch LA this season. Can't wait till they crush nobels and rivers. Predicting shut outs
                        Buddy we know your an LA kid cause you can't spell nobles right...

Comment

I heard he was found diddling himself to a picture of a young female kitten.

Comment

I am not sure where these accusations are coming from and if there is any validity but for the posters sake, I hope that they are not made up.

Recent cases have shown that the scope slander/libel can now be expanded to "anonymous" message boards and internet postings. Your IP address is stored and upon subpoena, can be traced almost instantaneously.

Comment

I am not sure where these accusations are coming from and if there is any validity but for the posters sake, I hope that they are not made up.

Recent cases have shown that the scope slander/libel can now be expanded to "anonymous" message boards and internet postings. Your IP address is stored and upon subpoena, can be traced almost instantaneously.
                              Clearly, like most other posts on this forum, this was a joke. I apologize for continuing what I viewed as an innocent joke and I am sure there is no validity to this.

Comment

Predictions for tomorrow?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X