Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    while I believe that this previous commenter has taken things far over the line, I want to go back to focusing on the important soccer related point he brings up which is, how does RL go from being so good to being so terrible? Is the the coach? players? parents? all three?
    This has been covered about 3 times on this blog. They graduated 17 seniors from the team last year. Do you really expect them to be the same this year? They're rebuilding and with a 500 record and a GD of -4 it's not too bad.

Comment

Should be some straightforward games this wednesday but will weekday games anything can happen.

Milton 2 St. Pauls 1
      Lawrence 4 Brooks 1
      Rivers 2 Middlesex 1
      Nobles 3 Governor's 1
      St. Mark's 3 St. Sebs 0
      Belmont Hill 1 Thayer 0
      Groton 2 RL 1
      BB&N 2 St. Georges 1

So I am picking some upsets on what looks like it will be a rainy and cold Wednesday of ISL Boys soccer.

Milton 1 St. Pauls 1 - Milton has a let down after its Rivers wins
      Lawrence 4 Brooks 2 - Lawrence dominates a rough and tumble game but Brooks gets 2
      Rivers 4 Middlesex 1 - Rivers gets mad after its Milton loss
      Nobles 4 Governor's 0 - Govs continues to look bad
      St. Mark's 5 St. Sebs 0 - Sebs continues to look very bad and SM very good
      Belmont Hill 1 Thayer 2 - Thayer upsets BH in the mud
      Groton 1 RL 2 - Groton continues to slump
      BB&N 4 St. Georges 0 - BBN finally has a breakout game

Comment

No, but I realize this could surprise some. I figured I would just email some of the premier league coaches to see if they would sign my kid to a contract. Maybe we would settle for a youth team contract, we are still discussing this as a family. I would love to hear your ideas! Thanks!
        Who is your son?

Comment

So midway through the season.
          4 Best Defenders
          4 Best Midfielders
          4 Best Forwards
          2 Best Goalies
          ??????????

Defenders - CL, NJ, SC-M, TH
          Midfield - SW, SS, SH, AKu
          Forwards- AKh, TD, JN, ML

Comment

So midway through the season.
            4 Best Defenders
            4 Best Midfielders
            4 Best Forwards
            2 Best Goalies
            ??????????

Defenders - CL, NJ, SC-M, TH
            Midfield - SW, SS, SH, AKu
            Forwards- AKh, TD, JN, ML

10/26 Lawrence vs Nobles
            Will this be the DAP game of high school??
            I did notice that AK from Lawrence is now a 2015 graduate. When he first came over the great waters he was a member of the SJSC State Champion born in 1998 and graduating in 2016 or 2017. Most believed that he was at least 3 years older than stated age. Now he is a 2015 graduate. He must be doing well in school.

Comment

10/26 Lawrence vs Nobles
              I did notice that AK from Lawrence is now a 2015 graduate. When he first came over the great waters he was a member of the SJSC State Champion born in 1998 and graduating in 2016 or 2017. Most believed that he was at least 3 years older than stated age. Now he is a 2015 graduate. He must be doing well in school.
              Lawrence is gunna blow nobels out of the water.

Comment

Lawrence is gunna blow nobels out of the water.
                By blow out of the water I mean Lawrence like 5 goals to nobels 0.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1123558]10/26 Lawrence vs Nobles

How many DAP players on Nobles? They sure don't play like they are a team loaded with DAP players.

Comment

This info is completely inaccurate. AK has been class of 2015 since his first day at Lawrence Academy. It's his 3rd year in the league and he is a junior in school... people gotta get their facts straight.

No games today that really jump out as big games, but perhaps that's the most dangerous situation? The league is so tough - can Middlesex, St. Paul's, Brooks or Governor's pull off an upset?

Comment

This info is completely inaccurate. AK has been class of 2015 since his first day at Lawrence Academy. It's his 3rd year in the league and he is a junior in school... people gotta get their facts straight.

No games today that really jump out as big games, but perhaps that's the most dangerous situation? The league is so tough - can Middlesex, St. Paul's, Brooks or Governor's pull off an upset?
                      haha no

Comment

Lawrence 4 Brooks 1, thoughts?

Comment

Seems about right....some of the other games could be closer however....St. Pauls & Milton, Middlesex & Rivers, and even St. G's and BBN.

Comment

Lawrence 4 Brooks 1, thoughts?
                            Brooks got man handled. They only scored when la put in the jv.

Comment

Milton tied St. Pauls

Comment

Milton tied St. Pauls
                                Score?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X