Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which club produces the most college players?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's the funny thing, if I was going to use the info to pick a club for my child, I would do my own research. Who would come to check TS? If you want to do a club analysis go watch the club's teams play and go to their training.

But there are a few simple things to get recruited, get really good at soccer, play for a club in the highest level league you can, communicate with college coaches, get good grades and SAT scores, go to ID clinics and camps if the schools are on your list, make a profile sheet, consider a service (BeRecruited, others), Do ODP or PDP or ID2, or Training centers if offered, communicate with your club coaches and DOC's about your college goals and interests.
    when it comes to bragging TS is more about comparing pe nis sizes among club management. I also don't take any of it seriously . It's sometimes entertaining, other times down right annoying

Comment

If you measure it Per Capita, then the answer is clearly Lakeland FC.

Big clubs have a lot more kids than LFC. That is the only reason they produce more college players. On percentages, no one beats LFC. Best club in Central Florida.

Comment

There is a email if you see something wrong. Everyone email their correction and we meet back here in 2 weeks.

Or we can say who gives a F***.

Comment

I would thing the clubs would still be pretty much the same if updated with all the commits. Interest to still see what they have.

Girls
          2017 (Club/D1/D2/D3/NAIA/ Total)

Jacksonville FC 9 1 0 0 10
          Orlando City 6 2 0 0 8
          Sunrise SC 6 0 0 0 6
          Tampa Bay U 6 0 0 0 6
          Florida Kraze 5 0 0 0 5
          Boca United FC 3 1 0 0 4
          Space Coast U 3 0 0 0 3
          Team Boca 3 0 0 0 3
          West Florida F 2 1 0 0 3
          Florida Force SC 1 0 1 0 2

West Florida F 6 0 0 0 6
          Florida Kraze 4 0 0 0 4
          Orlando City 4 0 0 0 4
          Sunrise SC 4 0 0 0 4
          Boca United FC 3 0 0 0 3
          Jacksonville FC 3 0 0 0 3
          Florida Elite 1 0 0 0 1
          Pinecrest P 1 0 0 0 1
          Space Coast U 1 0 0 0 1
          Tampa Bay U 1 0 0 0 1

Boys

Orlando City 3 0 0 0 3
          Leg A-Z 2 0 0 0 2
          FC Florida 1 0 0 0 1
          Fort Lauderdale 1 0 0 0 1
          IMG Academy 1 0 0 0 1
          Kendall Soccer 1 0 0 0 1
          Montverde 1 0 0 0 1
          Team Boca 1 0 0 0 1

Nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Here's the funny thing, if I was going to use the info to pick a club for my child, I would do my own research. Who would come to check TS? If you want to do a club analysis go watch the club's teams play and go to their training.

But there are a few simple things to get recruited, get really good at soccer, play for a club in the highest level league you can, communicate with college coaches, get good grades and SAT scores, go to ID clinics and camps if the schools are on your list, make a profile sheet, consider a service (BeRecruited, others), Do ODP or PDP or ID2, or Training centers if offered, communicate with your club coaches and DOC's about your college goals and interests.
            Everything you say is right on, and my daughter has been very fortunate to be able to do all of things you mention. But here's the ironic part, if I had not faithfully followed TS over the years, and learned to separate the bull$h!t from the important info, we could have very easily gone down the wrong path. There's lots of good info posted on here if you know how to spot it. Maybe only 1% is good info, but it's still valuable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X