1st ECNL Roadtrip for Weston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am surprised by the opinions about Weston with all of the talent in S Florida. Did they not draw girls into the program? I would expect Boca to do better this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am surprised by the opinions about Weston with all of the talent in S Florida. Did they not draw girls into the program? I would expect Boca to do better this year as well.
      They got discovery players

Comment

They got discovery players
        From FC that's laughable

Comment

From FC that's laughable
          Weston has no choice they have to bring in players from other clubs their girls side has been weak for a while no results at all. That's why Sunrise followers speak so loud on here more results on the field for Sunrise and nothing to show for it. They weren't granted ECNL or GDA but Weston who has done nothing or Boca United who hasn't done anything on the girls side are granted it.

Comment

Weston has no choice they have to bring in players from other clubs their girls side has been weak for a while no results at all. That's why Sunrise followers speak so loud on here more results on the field for Sunrise and nothing to show for it. They weren't granted ECNL or GDA but Weston who has done nothing or Boca United who hasn't done anything on the girls side are granted it.
            Sunrise, from what can be read about the various threads here, is run by an incompetent group of individuals. They don't QUALIFY as a club by the basic parameters requested by ECNL or GDA. Don't make it sound like it was just given to them. Pretty sure Weston's criteria met the requirements, submitted an application and approval given by leagues. Maybe you should ask Sunrise 'leaders' why they DID NOT get accepted. I can only imagine 'the lies' you will get told...

Comment

What I see from my schedule is lots of $$$$ without even going to a tournament.
              I am with Weston, my kid plays on a team in ECNL in Weston. This is not what they told us in the initial meetings. I have some money put aside, but if I am gonna spend $ 650-700 for 6 road trips, plus tournament costs, plus the $ 2000.00 to start. This seems a bit more than I originally thought.
              Troll .. "this is not what they told us .." BS, we all knew

Comment

Sunrise, from what can be read about the various threads here, is run by an incompetent group of individuals. They don't QUALIFY as a club by the basic parameters requested by ECNL or GDA. Don't make it sound like it was just given to them. Pretty sure Weston's criteria met the requirements, submitted an application and approval given by leagues. Maybe you should ask Sunrise 'leaders' why they DID NOT get accepted. I can only imagine 'the lies' you will get told...
                Do they wins games? Do they play top teams? Do they produce top players? The answer to all these are yes

Comment

Do they wins games? Do they play top teams? Do they produce top players? The answer to all these are yes
                  Congratulations and welcome to ECNL! Your uniform patch is in the mail...

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to ECNL! Your uniform patch is in the mail...
                    Sunrise doesn't need an ECNL patch put those clubs on the field and they will show they deserve it

Comment

Sunrise doesn't need an ECNL patch put those clubs on the field and they will show they deserve it
                      Scamachos hahaha

Comment

Do they have college coaches coming to see them at showcases and league games yes
                        At their practices yes
                        Are they getting college commits yes
                        Enough said

Comment

Do they have college coaches coming to see them at showcases and league games yes
                          At their practices yes
                          Are they getting college commits yes
                          Enough said
                          Well said Sting
                          I mean why as a parent are we supporting youth development if it's ecnl or reg3 or national league its for player growth to college .....

Comment

All this talk about Weston being better than Boca. How about we wait and see. I think Boca will be considerably better than Weston. The records will speak for themselves.

Comment

All this talk about Weston being better than Boca. How about we wait and see. I think Boca will be considerably better than Weston. The records will speak for themselves.
                              They are better then Boca because of the Davie teams nobody is being fooled here's

Comment

I heard the ATM's have been busy.
                                $650.00 for the first league game in North Carolina per player?

WOW
                                If that INCLUDES player airfare, hotel, meals, coach's room and all other misc. fees - that's about right. and if so, why would that be a surprise to anyone.?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X