Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OC not impressive with all the ECNL players. They are a little above average.
    How many ECNL players do they use? Are they doing like half and half or what?

Comment

Funny, the same people why claim ECNL teams are no better than top State Cup or SRPL teams cry unfair when they have to play against a couple of ECNL subs at a tournament.

Comment

Funny, the same people who claim ECNL teams are no better than top State Cup or SRPL teams cry unfair when they have to play against a couple of ECNL subs at a tournament.

Comment

Funny, the same people why claim ECNL teams are no better than top State Cup or SRPL teams cry unfair when they have to play against a couple of ECNL subs at a tournament.
          It's not the opposing teams complaining about this, since they're beating you anyway. Look at the results from last year's State Cup and this year's Disney Qualifier. The unfairness is when your own loyal players have to give up their spots to ringers. For nothing. I can't understand why OC families put up with it.

Comment

Funny, the same people who claim ECNL teams are no better than top State Cup or SRPL teams cry unfair when they have to play against a couple of ECNL subs at a tournament.
            You wanna know what's not funny...the players you sent down last weekend to make room for "a couple ECNL subs". Please explain to me why they are necessary with a roster this large.

Comment

Can you guys win without them? Do you have the talent to put in the 10+ goals without the help. You have talented players but I guess your coaches don't see that. Would love to see how you really stack up.

Comment

Barely beat Clay. That's why ecnl was pulled from OC.
                are people really this naïve to think OC lost ECNL. They are starting girls DA next year, you think they care about ECNL anymore? I'm sure US Club soccer said lets get rid of OC and add FKK, that will really make our league top quality

Comment

You wanna know what's not funny...the players you sent down last weekend to make room for "a couple ECNL subs". Please explain to me why they are necessary with a roster this large.
                  Oh Please. Spare me you sympathy. No one was sent down. Fact is the team played 5 games instead of 3, only the losers are complaining about everything that OC does. Worry about why your own kid's club doesn't have any better players to bring in.

Comment

Oh Please. Spare me you sympathy. No one was sent down. Fact is the team played 5 games instead of 3, only the losers are complaining about everything that OC does. Worry about why your own kid's club doesn't have any better players to bring in.
                    Only losers are complaining? I guess you missed this post after last year's State Cup:
                    http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...+state+rosters

Even your own teammates are disgusted with your tactics. BTW, my own kid's club had one of the teams that beat your stacked "purple" team using the same roster we started the year with. We're just fine with the players we have.

Comment

You make a interesting point about bringing players in. Just curious, if you're so good, why do you have to "bring in" players?

Comment

are people really this naïve to think OC lost ECNL. They are starting girls DA next year, you think they care about ECNL anymore? I'm sure US Club soccer said lets get rid of OC and add FKK, that will really make our league top quality
                        I can promise you OC is livid about the possibility of losing ECNL. Think about this, if they do what is being proposed only 11 to 12 girls from each age group will make the GDA roster. Now, how many girls play for OC? Are you that naive to think the rest are going to stay and play FPL or R3? You're out of your mind. I promise you OC cares about ECNL. They learned their lesson and understand the big picture. GDA is such a small percentage of the club. Don't repeat the mistakes of the past.

Comment

You make a interesting point about bringing players in. Just curious, if you're so good, why do you have to "bring in" players?
                          Because we can.

Comment

Because we can.
                            Same answer as always but what's the point of bringing players in to teams with full rosters?

Comment

Same answer as always but what's the point of bringing players in to teams with full rosters?
                              "You play to win the game"

Herm Edwards

Comment

"You play to win the game"

Herm Edwards
                                Exactly! So the purple team can't win without help

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X